Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she? She knows her fans despise the ground he walks on. Even her own parents hate him. So if she is with him it’s gonna be sneaky
Maybe to respect that her following got her to where she is. She was well able to hang him out and address the situation when it got her publicity and support. I had unfollowed her and then refollwed her when I saw she left him and I'm sure I'm not the only one. At the end of the day her decision will only impact her life and its completely up to her but she's only going to piss off her audience by thinking they're stupid enough to not realise she's after going back to him. She should at least have the courage to address it, Id have more respect for her if she did

Reactions: 9
I actually began to really like her after she dropped his greasy scummy arse. Enjoyed the podcast too! If she’s taken him back AGAIN, that’s it for me with her. I know she shouldn’t be looked up to or put on a pedestal but she is and younger girls idolise her and in the past has romanticised her and Conor’s relationship as #goals She needs to have more respect for herself and stop going back to the slimey bastard
This! 100%. I mean we've heard of 4 or 5 times that he's cheated and we're ot even in her circle so there's probably a lot more tha that!

Exactly, i unfollowed
Me too. I just can't with her anymore!

Reactions: 4
Will someone teach this dope how to pronounce KindeR!!! I’ve the rage every time I hear Kinda 😡

Reactions: 8
Yea so I thought that too about caoimhe being pregnant she had some weird story up about what’s meant for you and all so I just have a gut feeling . Hopefully she is up the duff maybe then she’ll leave men who are in relationships with kids well alone the stinky knicker tart
Oh what's this???

New Thread Title: Conor Ryan and Ellie Kelly: Record Hold my drink? Nah I’m too busy having sneaky links

Reactions: 10
Yeh and he's a pig. Doesn't make it right!
That’s just the way the cookie crumbles. If she’s going to lower herself to be associated with him time and time again, show no respect for herself why should anyone have respect for her? She’s an absolute fool and if I’m honest a disgrace to women all around the country letting a man make a fool her like that. I used to think she was naive. There’s no way someone can be that stupid to go back to an ex that many times after he’s publicly cheated on you and aired your dirty laundry in public. She’s either benefiting financially from the relationship or he has some sort of dirt on her because there’s no way it’s cause he’s a good person or good in bed. From what I heard he’s 👌🏼

Reactions: 9
I personally think there back on since he was supposed to release the podcast, bit strange how he all of a sudden put a stop to it and now there back together, pair of absolute arseholes that deserve each other, 👋👋hey doormat enjoy been made a fool out of again

Reactions: 12
I personally think there back on since he was supposed to release the podcast, bit strange how he all of a sudden put a stop to it and now there back together, pair of absolute arseholes that deserve each other, 👋👋hey doormat enjoy been made a fool out of again
Agreed. She was probably the one to beg him to come back as well. God she makes me sick

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but just because someone gets filler it doesn’t mean they are insecure or will sleep with anyone will u get a grip

Doesn’t surprise me if she was. All girls like her are. Insecure little girls with faces full of filler would sleep with anyone for some validation. So wouldn’t surprise me if she slept with a married man or her sisters boyfriend. Anything to feed her ego

I actually began to really like her after she dropped his greasy scummy arse. Enjoyed the podcast too! If she’s taken him back AGAIN, that’s it for me with her. I know she shouldn’t be looked up to or put on a pedestal but she is and younger girls idolise her and in the past has romanticised her and Conor’s relationship as #goals She needs to have more respect for herself and stop going back to the slimey bastard

Reactions: 3
Turkey legs only got a van so he could ride Ellie in it, can't keep up going to hotels just to get the leg over her as he says. Ellie is just a Cum Bunket now....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah, the pictures with Ellie in his room, she deserves everything he will do to her now, and to think I was straying to like her and root for her 🤢

Reactions: 13
Id take him over her any day at least with him what you see is what you get..she just comes across as hidden and sneaky. The bawling and crying on the podcast and she probably in contact with him the whole time. Nah she ain't all that innocent it's all a game to them both.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.