Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't she with his cousin around Christmas??! They are actually embarrassing 🙈 I see he unfollowed his holiday romance, clearly Ellie made him, like how will she ever trust him again?! And now he's attention seeking again with the whole caoimhe thing, does he realise everyone's laughing at him not with him 🤔🤣

All there parents must be proud 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Ellie has a pic up at a baby shower & Conor had a pic of a mamas and papas bag up earlier. Unfollowed her the last time she got back with him but I followed her again recently as it seemed like she had seen sense and regained her self-respect. If she's after getting back with him after publicly humiliating her I'm done with the pod and supporting her. Such a bad impression on younger girls - I understand its so hard to move on from someone you love but she is just prolonging the heartbreak further. Can only imagine how fed up those around her are

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i'd say they were together last night and today and are conspiring together what to post so they can stir tit and get people talking. I've always said she's as bad as him, no cop on whatsoever, they deserve each other

Reactions: 16
I really thought when she confirmed they’d broken up that would be it but apparently not. I’d be embarrassed to want to get back with someone like that after all this. And he got ‘hacked’??? Then why is caoimhe liking the posts? And posting her own cryptic quotes? If I was Ellie I’d be livid. And if it’s a plan between Conor and Ellie then they’re both lunatics. After the heartbreak of being broken up for a while would it really be worth it to go back and potentially go through the same thing again?? She can’t possibly believe oh it’ll be forever this time and he won’t cheat anymore etc?

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think Caoimhe is pregnant? Conor going to her baby shower would make sense as they are still friends and Ellie posted about it to. Her quote on her story is making me think she’s pregnant too

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the girl saying she saw them yesterday together in Ellie car, the girl is from his area and wouldn't lie 🤥she's an absolute dope she deserves everything he does to her, fk her and her podcast boring c**t she should change her name to carpet so people can keep walking all over her 🙄
I really thought when she confirmed they’d broken up that would be it but apparently not. I’d be embarrassed to want to get back with someone like that after all this. And he got ‘hacked’??? Then why is caoimhe liking the posts? And posting her own cryptic quotes? If I was Ellie I’d be livid. And if it’s a plan between Conor and Ellie then they’re both lunatics. After the heartbreak of being broken up for a while would it really be worth it to go back and potentially go through the same thing again?? She can’t possibly believe oh it’ll be forever this time and he won’t cheat anymore etc?
[
They are definitely seeing each other. Wonder if they enjoyed their sleepover. What kinda message is she sending to younger girls, it's OK to be a doormat. Crying on her podcast, she's definitely lost all my respect she's every bit as bad as him they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else think Caoimhe is pregnant? Conor going to her baby shower would make sense as they are still friends and Ellie posted about it to. Her quote on her story is making me think she’s pregnant too
I think Ellie is at her friend Fiona’s baby shower, she tagged her in her story and had pics up from when she found out she was pregnant.

They are definitely seeing each other. Wonder if they enjoyed their sleepover. What kinda message is she sending to younger girls, it's OK to be a doormat. Crying on her podcast, she's definitely lost all my respect she's every bit as bad as him they deserve each other.
Does it not say enough when you have to keep your relationship a secret and sneak out to see each other at the age of 26? That just shows they both know something is off is neither their family or friends are ok with it. To be fair I don’t think Ellie’s personal life has ever been marketed as something to live like for younger girls, but I do think on the podcast it comes across like giving relationship advice which isn’t ok. They aren’t qualified in anything to be dishing out advice they can only give their opinion and you’d hope girls listening would see it as that rather than rules to live by but she also can’t expect people to not have an opinion on her situation then too. If no one in their lives can respect their decision would that not be enough to realise?? If I knew her I’d have lost a lot of respect and pity for her, and I’d say she’s lost a lot of respect for herself too. She had been doing so well, I don’t understand how he wormed his way back in unless it was just a breakup for her product release and the podcast? I’d hope not but god knows

• Heart
Reactions: 12
couldn’t of said it better myself, you know somethings off when you have to hide the fact your in a relationship at the ripe age of 26, I love my friends but at this stage I wouldn’t blame hers of just leaving her behind I’d say they are absolutely sick of hearing her shite on about stick legs

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said it on her own podcast when a girl txt in looking for advice that if u have to Lie or don't tell your friends the full truth that's a red flag, she's an absolute dope, I'm actually embarrassed for her, I do t think Charlene be too happy she really had her back with that scrote,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He didn't get hacked 😂😂 if he did he would of deleted the posts

Reactions: 11
He didn't get hacked 😂😂 if he did he would of deleted the posts
No I don’t believe he did at all but why would he do that with Ellie or not? He looks like a fool for it and so does caoimhe, not to mention how mortified Ellie should be!

Reactions: 3
No I don’t believe he did at all but why would he do that with Ellie or not? He looks like a fool for it and so does caoimhe, not to mention how mortified Ellie should be!
He apologised on his stories 😂 I’d say Ellie told him to cos he never ever ever does that after pulling what he did earlier. Just the talk of her pod cast getting hit by loss of listeners prob caused that! I’d say she’s fuming 😂😂

Reactions: 6
He apologised on his stories 😂 I’d say Ellie told him to cos he never ever ever does that after pulling what he did earlier. Just the talk of her pod cast getting hit by loss of listeners prob caused that! I’d say she’s fuming 😂😂
He literally says none of that was me on my stories sorry I got hacked and then comes on and says ‘I was only messin’ 😂 Jesus Christ like at least keep up with your own lie for a couple of hours! If he had brains he’d be dangerous 😂

Reactions: 11
Trying too hard to be like mcgregor. Only thing he has in common with mcgregor is both of them are pricks!

645F2A00-FAE8-49A7-9462-223DC88D44C4.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.