Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so guys and gals I missed the hoolabaloo what happen on his Instagram with her sister GEEVA
Conor put up pics of him and caoimhe saying they're a couple now and saying it was a joke... many think he's back with ellie and is just stirring tit to be a gobshite

Reactions: 4
Someone commented on Ellie’s photo- Ellie the doormat🙈
I also think it’s absolutely pathetic when Conor puts up them question boxes and answers with jokes. He goes on like he’s a king. When you put your life & relationships all over social media you’d need to be prepared to answer questions so I don’t get why he goes on that it’s no ones business when all he does is plaster his socials. Such a tool

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He used AIDS as a comeback to being called Queer. The stigma attached to AIDS and HIV amongst the Gay/Queer community is still huge to this day so much so there is still information campaigns about U=U so yeah pretty homophobic if you ask me. If that had to be explained to you, you’d wanna give your head a little wobble
To me anyone can get aids. It’s no longer a disease for gay people. And i just saw that as an immature response like when people say things gave them cancer. The connotation went over my head so sorry if that upset you.

I just felt that Teaspill blocked the persons name who was blatantly homophobic and they should be called out for it.

Reactions: 3
What’s the story with the buddy box food truck yoke. Hasn’t been mentioned since end of January

Reactions: 1
He has ‘the boy’ back in his bio which is the same name on Ellie’s highlight she has of him, can’t get my head about his mentality if he’s just tormenting her or if there back in contact🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry but he's having to ask people to come down. He has to put in an appearance to drum up business in the shite box. head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has ‘the boy’ back in his bio which is the same name on Ellie’s highlight she has of him, can’t get my head about his mentality if he’s just tormenting her or if there back in contact🙄
They're 100% back together

• Sad
Reactions: 9
To me anyone can get aids. It’s no longer a disease for gay people. And i just saw that as an immature response like when people say things gave them cancer. The connotation went over my head so sorry if that upset you.

I just felt that Teaspill blocked the persons name who was blatantly homophobic and they should be called out for it.
That’s why it’s homophobic though because it’s not a gay persons disease but he said it as a response to being called queer

Reactions: 7
Now he’s putting #iworkwithprimark in his primark ads 😂 “The Boy” is flat out reading this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen his latest stories. Vile.

Out last night, probably off their faces on god knows what. His friend tries to get into a taxi, I'd say acting the hard man. Taxi man didn't want to take him and tried to drive off. Scumbag mates hangs onto taxi, grips on until taxi is pulling him along. Let's go, GRAZES HIS bleeping KNEE, and calls an ambulance.
Scumbag Conor videos it all.

I can almost hear his horrible scanger voice "Pal, pal - get an ambulance. Pretend you hurt your back, put a claim in - easy money"

He's such an embarrassment - morto for his big man pal lying in the back f a bleeping ambulance with a grazed knee.
Vile.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What knobs pity for him he videoed himself trying to break into a taxi. I have the screenshots haha shocking waste of emergency services

Reactions: 9
I'm furious looking at the little pricks stories. I can only imagine what shite taxi men have to put up with from drunken idiots - Conor is unbearable sober so I can only imagine the two of these LOOSERS strutting down Camden St. thinking they own it.

I hope the taxi man has dash cam, cause I've no doubt he was justified driving off. Just a pity it wasn't the two of them hanging on.
Two pricks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen his latest stories. Vile.

Out last night, probably off their faces on god knows what. His friend tries to get into a taxi, I'd say acting the hard man. Taxi man didn't want to take him and tried to drive off. Scumbag mates hangs onto taxi, grips on until taxi is pulling him along. Let's go, GRAZES HIS bleeping KNEE, and calls an ambulance.
Scumbag Conor videos it all.

I can almost hear his horrible scanger voice "Pal, pal - get an ambulance. Pretend you hurt your back, put a claim in - easy money"

He's such an embarrassment - morto for his big man pal lying in the back f a bleeping ambulance with a grazed knee.
Vile.
Can you screen record it and put it up here as his account is on Private?

Reactions: 2
His story doesn’t even make sense? The taxi man ‘dragged’ Pete but didn’t mention him being caught in the door or anything. Then he ‘just fell’ meaning he was holding onto the taxi himself, not being dragged. two saps

Reactions: 4
He should have been arrested instead of an ambulance called! Waste of space and blaming the taxi driver now 🙄

Reactions: 7
Can you screen record it and put it up here as his account is on Private?
Will throw it up in a bit.

Just watched his latest video, I actually screen recorded that video, stupid muppet. Tripping himself up all over the place.
They are 100% looking for a claim. Taxi men don't just drive off for no bleeping reason.

His scumbag mate was probably asking for a free fare cause his mate is Ireland's answer to Mark Zuckerberg and the taxi man told him to piss off.
Conor Ryan is actually the scummiest knacker in Ireland. Makes my skin crawl, you can almost smell the oiliness of his skin creeping through the screen. VOM!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.