Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is after getting a Range Rover off keary’s car store worth nearly 70 grand. Something seriously wrong with society and this country when a scumbag like him is driving around in a car like that. He keeps mentioning getting a mortgage this year aswell. I know so many hard working people earning 60 to 80 grand who can’t buy their own place because they are single.
sure he has to do something to boost his ego since he can’t get a blue tick like Ellie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well chav stands for council houses and violence, i don't think she lives in a council house and I've never seen any violence from her or her family. just very low intelligence and got lucky from having an interest in a make-up style that was popular at the time
Eh how the duck dare you! Im from and my family are from " council estate" and we are neither chav nor common. All went to college and all have good jobs. I could go on about many many friends from " nicer " areas who up much worse. Open your narrow mind you might learn something!
My god how naive and thick some of you are!! Its embarrassing! 😆😆

Reactions: 25
Eh how the duck dare you! Im from and my family are from " council estate" and we are neither chav nor common. All went to college and all have good jobs. I could go on about many many friends from " nicer " areas who up much worse. Open your narrow mind you might learn something!
I agree with your point, and it’s the same situation for me, but I don’t think the person you’re quoting meant any harm with what they said? They didn’t invent the phrase chav or the negative connotations it has. They even said it doesn’t apply to ellie she just got lucky in her career.

And remember chav is british term. In Ireland living in council houses nowadays means nothing about your class, most of us know that, whereas in britain it still has the negative associations I think?

Reactions: 23
It's defo written off as a company car, not a chance it's anything else but that. If he's going for a mortgage, I finding very hard to believe. A close family member is in decent paying IT job and her husband owns his own business supplying services to Dublin City Council and that couple got refused twice for mortgage and got accepted the 3rd time as they manged to save majority of price of the house. So Conor is talking pony again. Daddy may have remortgaged to but 2nd house to rent to Conor but I highly doubt any bank would throw this cunts business plan of coffee horse trailers, an astronomical amount for his continuous opening of coffee kips& machines, all in less than 2years?
He said #1 cost him €10-15k and thr state of that trailer. He then thanked his Da, insinuating he helped financially and Daisy's Grill also advertised the first shitbox like it was part owned by them too.... we all know #1 is dead. Mad suss 🤔
#2 was a massive upgrade in terms of trailer quality. But where did he get the money for that when #1 could not have shown such incredible sales to bagsy more funding for an even more expensive trailer, all in such a short amount of time.
We know Brian Lee is involved but to what depth financially?
I don't believe word that bleep says.
He doesn't even finish the free food he gets, I know he pawns it to the kids on his parents road. He advertises dodgy scams and Paddy Power when his audience is so young. A bank won't lend u anything if u have a Paddy Power account.
Make it make sense Horror. U absolute liar. Ul be renting this new house of yours, because Daddy will be the landlord no doubt. And your company leased Range Rover can be leased by "Jacinta in the flats", its only impressive if you actually bought the poxy car.

Reactions: 11
It's defo written off as a company car, not a chance it's anything else but that. If he's going for a mortgage, I finding very hard to believe. A close family member is in decent paying IT job and her husband owns his own business supplying services to Dublin City Council and that couple got refused twice for mortgage and got accepted the 3rd time as they manged to save majority of price of the house. So Conor is talking pony again. Daddy may have remortgaged to but 2nd house to rent to Conor but I highly doubt any bank would throw this cunts business plan of coffee horse trailers, an astronomical amount for his continuous opening of coffee kips& machines, all in less than 2years?
He said #1 cost him €10-15k and thr state of that trailer. He then thanked his Da, insinuating he helped financially and Daisy's Grill also advertised the first shitbox like it was part owned by them too.... we all know #1 is dead. Mad suss 🤔
#2 was a massive upgrade in terms of trailer quality. But where did he get the money for that when #1 could not have shown such incredible sales to bagsy more funding for an even more expensive trailer, all in such a short amount of time.
We know Brian Lee is involved but to what depth financially?
I don't believe word that bleep says.
He doesn't even finish the free food he gets, I know he pawns it to the kids on his parents road. He advertises dodgy scams and Paddy Power when his audience is so young. A bank won't lend u anything if u have a Paddy Power account.
Make it make sense Horror. U absolute liar. Ul be renting this new house of yours, because Daddy will be the landlord no doubt. And your company leased Range Rover can be leased by "Jacinta in the flats", its only impressive if you actually bought the poxy car.
Can't claim anything tax wise for a range rover. (Secretly hope he thinks he can).

Also he makes a fortune on sponsored adds on his page. I've seen speculation on here before suggesting his parents are helping him, I've no doubt he's making huge money per story, which is why it's full of scams. Man says no to nobody once they put up the cash.

Reactions: 3
what are on you on about? I literally explained the acronym and explained that Ellie isn't a chav if you go by what chav really means. Not sure what you gathered from my post judging by your over the top reaction...

Reactions: 25
If he was asked by revenue to explain his source of funds he would be at a loose end. It doesn't make sense.

Certainly his shitbox trailers are running at a loss.

Reactions: 8
What does it mean exactly to write something off as a business expense? They still have to pay for the thing they bought, no? Is there some tax implication?

Reactions: 2
What does it mean exactly to write something off as a business expense? They still have to pay for the thing they bought, no? Is there some tax implication?
Comes out of the business ‘profits’ essentially

So his company would purchase the vehicle and can claim capital allowances against it over a number of years to reduce its tax bill. However he would need to pay BIK on the use of it.

Also the car is more than likely leased so therefore the lease payments or in finance the payments would be allowable for tax but because it’s got higher CO2 emissions it wouldn’t all be allowable.

He's probably been put up by Nathan Adams in fota last night and still can't even pronounce the name of the hotel! He's bigging up the secret garden tonight as being the place to be.. It certainly isn't

He's probably been put up by Nathan Adams in fota last night and still can't even pronounce the name of the hotel! He's bigging up the secret garden tonight as being the place to be.. It certainly isn't
I thought he and Nathan fell out? Or am I wrong?

Seriously what is up with that arm thing lol 😆 😂 🤣 hes actually staying in a hotel with Darren in a double bed sucking Darren dry....

Like someone said above getting a rental car isn't a big deal or lease it through the cock box. I haven't been on Instagram for awhile so what's happening with his house hes meant to be getting ? His dad is basically going to be his landlord but he will say its his own house ? Classic 😆 🤣 😂 👌

He'll be trying to get into miriams scuttery knickers tonight

Doesn't she have a South African boyfriend? Pretty sure he would knock Connor out if he went near his girlfriend

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Imagine paying how much money to go to the pool in the hotel to watch some gobshite do flips in the air. I’d actually lose my mind.

If Ellie ever misses him she just needs to watch that clip of him and she’d be over it 😂

Reactions: 9
I am not at all surprised that he is gone to Lab 82 for breakfast. The owner there is the biggest pain in the hole I have ever encountered, I’d say he probably invited CR

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So a land rover velar is Timmys dream car i always see woman drive them around malahide especially white haha jayus they are voted as the 3rd worst car as everyone knows they have chocolate engines will be in a garage all the time , just shows he has to keep up with the Joneses even though he's in loads of debt already, ah sure anything to make people think he's loaded got to chase those likes.....

He still has in a relationship will Ellie on his Facebook what a sad loser haha just leave her alone and let her move on you creep 🤣 😂

A dream car to me would be a Mustang gt500 or Ferrari/Lamborghini not a common Range Rover anyone can get on finance......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.