Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Bernard Brogans connection to that Lilly's place ..does he own it or what...he seems to have made a successful career for himself hes involved in a lot of things... bernard not conor lol

Reactions: 1
What's Bernard Brogans connection to that Lilly's place ..does he own it or what...he seems to have made a successful career for himself hes involved in a lot of things... bernard not conor lol
I think he has a share in the lease along with the guy behind house, 37 Dawson street and xico and a Laois footballer.

Reactions: 2
He has a share with a Laois footballer

397E411E-CBAE-443B-A058-8E97762D8699.png

Ah lads, someone please find an example of his handwriting somewhere and prove that he wrote this himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would say yeah she is a bit, shes quite common but her family clearly has some money like she isn’t coming from a very poor background.

Not trying to come off as a snooty prick just calling a spade a spade 😂
Her voice is not one bit common I would call her and charleen quite posh actually! But that’s my opinion . They are both all fur coat no knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he has a share in the lease along with the guy behind house, 37 Dawson street and xico and a Laois footballer.
Thanks I know he has 2 agencies aswell Legacy and Peptalk and isn't there a bar in KK his family own?He seems to do well...

Really can't see any similarities to be honest. 2 completely different writing styles. First one is very emotive lettering not typical male writing and its very consistent in style throughout.
People can easily try to hide or write in a quicker way to make their writing look different. But if you look at certain letters in both they’re identical. The ones I put up where quick scribble, the “love letter” was slower.

Reactions: 5
What was the big change he was supposed to announce about the buddy Cup going forward yesterday evening? They've gone private on instagram

Aaah here ta duck, he puts up a video a few days ago about he isn't a good barista or at making coffees and now he wants to train people, you couldn't make it up. A cert from the buddy cup, I'd sooner hire someone rolled in dog tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.