Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well with the amount they'll raise @€18x 45k tickets he will pay off the apartment mortgage, buy a new house, be mortgage free and then donate the 100k to charity. The charity is only getting that if he sells the 45k tickets. Currently on around 16k.
I don’t get how it works though. Surely if you win the house you’d be fleeced with tax on it like Gift tax, Capital Gains, Inheritance tax etc. if he sells all tickets he’d get 810,000 so as you said he’d pay off the mortgage of the apartment, but a new property tax free and give a measly amount to the charity. He’s only using the charity donation to gain momentum

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how it works though. Surely if you win the house you’d be fleeced with tax on it like Gift tax, Capital Gains, Inheritance tax etc. if he sells all tickets he’d get 810,000 so as you said he’d pay off the mortgage of the apartment, but a new property tax free and give a measly amount to the charity. He’s only using the charity donation to gain momentum
100% and he lowered the tickets from 60 to 50 to 45k! Greedy shite. Raffall get 10% too but there are PLENTY of ways to earn money for charity if he really wanted to.

I'm not sure how the tax side of things work. I guess if everyone here decided to give me money and I decided to buy a house then its my choice what to do with my money I guess? But I don't know.

Reactions: 1
The owner of the raffle is a bit greedy.

He wants to pay off existing mortgage and buy a new property without loans?

Why not reduce the price of the raffle tickets, still maintain the 100k to charity and also take on a smaller loan for the new property?

Pure greed is what it looks like to me

Reactions: 6

I don’t think it’s taxable to the winner as it’s done like a lottery, which is the reason people use licensed sites like Raffall. If you look through their site you’ll see lots of these going on.

Telling all his teenage followers to get down to the cock box for flat white with oat milk OMG best in Ireland ladddds yupppaaaa

Next up a flat white with his mams breast milk its a game changer......

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Conor sounds like he is trying to reach the word count of an essay when he repeated himself twice in the McDonalds ad about the chicken big mac being out for a limited time only and then said “confirmly” to top it all off. Brains of Ireland there.

Side note; has anyone had the chicken big mac? The thought of chicken with big mac sauce and gherkins sounds rotten to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Conor sounds like he is trying to reach the word count of an essay when he repeated himself twice in the McDonalds ad about the chicken big mac being out for a limited time only and then said “confirmly” to top it all off. Brains of Ireland there.

Side note; has anyone had the chicken big mac? The thought of chicken with big mac sauce and gherkins sounds rotten to me 😂
It's disgusting couldn't even finish it! You're right the sauce a gherkins don't go well with chicken

Reactions: 6

Chicken burgers were always served with gherkins when I was in Texas, they are OBSESSED with them. Vile

Reactions: 1
Well iy
The owner of the raffle is a bit greedy.

He wants to pay off existing mortgage and buy a new property without loans?

Why not reduce the price of the raffle tickets, still maintain the 100k to charity and also take on a smaller loan for the new property?

Pure greed is what it looks like to me
Well it's not working out for him. Hes not even going to sell half of the 45 thousand they expected to sell.

Reactions: 2
Well iy

Well it's not working out for him. Hes not even going to sell half of the 45 thousand they expected to sell.
He will probably keep it open until it reaches a certain price , why doesn't everyone raffle off there property's if it means getting a ridiculous price.

It’s alright but I wouldn’t get it again 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.