Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #7 Ellie finally seen the light, Conor still full of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I have actually seen Timmy up at a normal working time haha im sure Brian gets up early mornings and gas a routine so why doesn't Timmy do it ?

Here we go said the other day he wants something smaller and a van for the cock box. The lad doesn't have a clue about cars that range over will be in the garage every month, and its not hard to get a range rover especially through your company like Brian does everyone does it sure I do it but don't drive a range rover . But he wouldn't be able to do it with the cock box only of he gets it on finance himself €900 per month . But then again he's getting a house in March so......
Maybe he entered his own raffle to win a house

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So chopped is hiring for the buddy cup AND on his story he said he can't talk about the DL crap wagon so I'm guessing Brian Lee is controlling it all and he's a sideshow Bob. Can't stand the guy he's totally scammy and get rich quick and as per we were right in terms of the rafall house it was him who didn't show up and well after the fact he puts up a crappy instagram post where he can't tell the difference between 20k and 200k...scam

Reactions: 6
So chopped is hiring for the buddy cup AND on his story he said he can't talk about the DL crap wagon so I'm guessing Brian Lee is controlling it all and he's a sideshow Bob. Can't stand the guy he's totally scammy and get rich quick and as per we were right in terms of the rafall house it was him who didn't show up and well after the fact he puts up a crappy instagram post where he can't tell the difference between 20k and 200k...scam
I've said it about 100 times, it's everything the Brian Lee brand is not. What is he playing at in this association. As he looks to relaunch Chopped on the continent, it's a fairly huge risk in my opinion.

I can't imagine bleeping Conor Ryan approached him with a fully thought out Business Plan including financials, marketing strategy and all the legal stuff.

It just doesn't add up to be honest. Lee could have his own coffee brand if he wanted, he wouldn't be controlling a horse trailer in Priorswood.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He has a girl in his curry Tuesday video but you can only see her nails and end of her hair! Jodie probably?

Reactions: 6
Right, I went hunting. It’s not Caoimhe, and it’s not Ellie cos their nail colour is totally different right now. Jodie sherlocks nails are the exact same colour. Your welcome 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've said it about 100 times, it's everything the Brian Lee brand is not. What is he playing at in this association. As he looks to relaunch Chopped on the continent, it's a fairly huge risk in my opinion.

I can't imagine bleeping Conor Ryan approached him with a fully thought out Business Plan including financials, marketing strategy and all the legal stuff.

It just doesn't add up to be honest. Lee could have his own coffee brand if he wanted, he wouldn't be controlling a horse trailer in Priorswood.
Exactly... He must have dirt on him because hot chocolates and crappy crepes don't tally with low cal salads and bowls. Hmmm

Reactions: 1
What an absolute oddball this chap is! Acts like him & Ellie broke up in June but Ellies comments on a tiktok after his holiday story fiasco says she's got messages that says otherwise... after his new years holiday, he only follows 16 ppl on his Tiktok, all gorgeous girls including the Maddie he uploaded pics of... and now he's up to 40 ppl AND ELLIE IS ONE OF THEM!!!!
How can he say he cares about her feelings (another thing he said doing a Q& A after the holiday) and not let her move on? Knowing how she's been struggling??

If Ellie or any of ellies friends read here, please link her this clip... it's from 2:00 mark and its the best advice I've ever heard

Reactions: 2
Exactly... He must have dirt on him because hot chocolates and crappy crepes don't tally with low cal salads and bowls. Hmmm

You really think Timmy would have dirt on Brian Lee To make him work with him ? Like what ?

Reactions: 4
You really think Timmy would have dirt on Brian Lee To make him work with him ? Like what ?
Brian was dwindled out of A LOT of money when Chopped really took off, by his old accountant and his former business partner in the old TRX gym (these two people are married couple), it was kept under wraps to protect the reputation of Brian, as he didn't want such a massive scandal so early in his career, to make him look naive, not missing so much money.
But that's all true. Add the pressures effects of covid on his businesses. Must have finally forced him to partner up with Timmy. Brian may also desperate to keep himself in the big boy league, he's allowing little scam boys to eat at his table from time to time

Reactions: 8
What an absolute oddball this chap is! Acts like him & Ellie broke up in June but Ellies comments on a tiktok after his holiday story fiasco says she's got messages that says otherwise... after his new years holiday, he only follows 16 ppl on his Tiktok, all gorgeous girls including the Maddie he uploaded pics of... and now he's up to 40 ppl AND ELLIE IS ONE OF THEM!!!!
How can he say he cares about her feelings (another thing he said doing a Q& A after the holiday) and not let her move on? Knowing how she's been struggling??

If Ellie or any of ellies friends read here, please link her this clip... it's from 2:00 mark and its the best advice I've ever heard
He's following her on Instagram again too.

• Sad
she's gorgeous, whatever is she doing with tit for brains. not only is he thick, he's not one bit attractive, not ONLY that, he's also pig ignorant and a horrible, insecure, tiny willy little boy who scams kids out of competitions and flogs them conterfeit clothes. Dunno how anyone would be remotely interested in him 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brian was dwindled out of A LOT of money when Chopped really took off, by his old accountant and his former business partner in the old TRX gym (these two people are married couple), it was kept under wraps to protect the reputation of Brian, as he didn't want such a massive scandal so early in his career, to make him look naive, not missing so much money.
But that's all true. Add the pressures effects of covid on his businesses. Must have finally forced him to partner up with Timmy. Brian may also desperate to keep himself in the big boy league, he's allowing little scam boys to eat at his table from time to time
Jesus. Did he not get the money back? Or go to court?

Brian sound’s like he is fairly naive when it comes to business partners.

I wouldn’t be surprised if chopped went out of business in the next few years. You hear so many stories about how companies that tried to branch out abroad and took their eyes off the ball at home and it all ended in tears.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.