Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #8 Move over Des Kelly carpets, hello Ellie Kelly the doormat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @Gizmo79
Seems like Conor and Ellie are back together. Anyone fancy doing a recap

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Defo back together they are her nails! In the top right corner 😂 im actually devo for her cos i really taught she was done with him he makes such a fool out of her it’s actually upsetting! I really like Ellie but i just feel shes made a fool of herself! Suppose it is her life as long as shes happy and all that craic!

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Defo back together they are her nails! In the top right corner 😂 im actually devo for her cos i really taught she was done with him he makes such a fool out of her it’s actually upsetting! I really like Ellie but i just feel shes made a fool of herself! Suppose it is her life as long as shes happy and all that craic!
completely agree. Someone from her close friends/family needs to give this girl a serious dose of reality. All he will do is cheat on her again and make her look like an idiot.

Reactions: 15
Like even the stupid tit posts he's posting showing her, then deleting while she's posting nothing, he's still making a tool out of her.. I just don't get what she sees in him at all.. I don't think there is a more annoying person on insta... Also his teeth are scandalous

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The smirking little weasel knows he can do anything and get her back.
nothing wrong being single at all, and she has her friends there right now - wouldn’t say they’ll keep hanging Around if the cycle keeps continuing.
also I can see her and him getting a house this year and her saying she’s expecting. Can see if a mile off.
And to everyone that was fooled by the two of them and thought me and others were messing about seeing them together. Hope you realise now they both had you fooled - don’t believe everything u see on social media cos it’s 90%fake.

Reactions: 25
Like even the stupid tit posts he's posting showing her, then deleting while she's posting nothing, he's still making a tool out of her.. I just don't get what she sees in him at all.. I don't think there is a more annoying person on insta... Also his teeth are scandalous
I know exactly what her mind set is. She’s been with Conor years. Since her late teens? She probably feels cos they’ve that length of time together she’ll find nobody else and just keeps running back to him. I’d say she relies on him for everything and he doesn’t of her. So knows she’ll always run back to him. And that’s the worst relationship to have u fortunately. But if she likes being made a joke of and cheated on etc… fair play to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i have absolutely no sympathy for her, the hardest part is to walk away and she did that. surely she was seeing other lads and then surely the penny dropped and she realised CR was treating her like tit because ANY other man would treat her better and would be a better person all round. She clearly thinks the sun shines out of his boney arse. I've been there, you do think this person is the be all and end all, but that's in your teens and mid twenties, she's what 26/27? Surely she should have more cop on!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s a cretin and she is a mug. They deserve each other 😷
Feel sorry for Ellies mates who have had to listen to her moan about him for the last however many years, I could not be dealing with her. Tristan and Khloe mark 2 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
In other news, anyone ever laugh at the snaps of his feet when he’s showing off his runners and how unbelievable small his feet are 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Feel sorry for Ellies mates who have had to listen to her moan about him for the last however many years, I could not be dealing with her. Tristan and Khloe mark 2 🤭
All the girls holidays, girls nights out etc, they will all be dropped like hot coals now and she won't be seen again til the next time he's buried in some youngone and gets caught again.. When he was on hols posting the girls, caoimhe was psoying how he was cheating on her for years and now she's his bestie🙈.. Their all as bad as each other

• Heart
Reactions: 30
That would be the darndale broke version of khloe and Tristan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You actually just have to laugh at her .. the embarrassment of her podcast all talk about breakups, him cheating on her, her family hating him etc etc etc and there she is back with him .. he’s laughing with his lads in the WhatsApp all day long until his next cheating scandal … she’s another dee devlin 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You actually just have to laugh at her .. the embarrassment of her podcast all talk about breakups, him cheating on her, her family hating him etc etc etc and there she is back with him .. he’s laughing with his lads in the WhatsApp all day long until his next cheating scandal … she’s another dee devlin 😂
Except he have duck all to offer her like Connor Mcg, give it two years he will be on the dole

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have to laugh at all the comments on the post. 'yaaaaaaay', 'back where u belong', 'so happy for u both'. Why don't these people see anything wrong with how he treats her! They don't see any issue in him cheating for the whole relationship. Sending dick pics to other girls. Degrading her at every opportunity. I suppose she doesn't have an issue with it so why should they. 🙄 He'll be back to his old ways before Christmas but sure they'll probably have their house together before that 🙄

Reactions: 19
I have to laugh at all the comments on the post. 'yaaaaaaay', 'back where u belong', 'so happy for u both'. Why don't these people see anything wrong with how he treats her! They don't see any issue in him cheating for the whole relationship. Sending dick pics to other girls. Degrading her at every opportunity. I suppose she doesn't have an issue with it so why should they. 🙄 He'll be back to his old ways before Christmas but sure they'll probably have their house together before that 🙄
Cause their all about 14, going off with 6 people a weekend and thinking their great for doing it...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.