Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the man has a food business and couldn't identify red cabbage.
Sure the fella only found out what halloumi and falafel was for the first time like a month ago. Part time poet full time absolute mongoloid. And imagine spending your entire Christmas Day on Insta like that, talk about sad

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gizmo79

So his latest competition winner Lorraine won €1000 she's the wife of the owner of daisy's grills, my god how is he getting away with it, the second girl that won is also in that little click 🙄

• Sick

daddygoose35

VIP Member
That's quite apparent when he calls out places for bad service and what not... screams he didn't score a freebie... was this an eatery u heard this from? Or someone else that knows the horror himself?
Has he bagged a free feature wall for his mas gaff yet? Again, he has me blocked but wondering if the local J.R Fireplaces reached out? I'd be surprised if he does get it cheap or free because I got quotes a few months back for one for one and they ain't cheap!

let the Just Eat reviews roll on in 😆
He wouldn’t want to piss Just Eat off if he complains about them. They are notorious for screwing over restaurants that don’t play ball. They will say the restaurant is closed and will push you further down the search algorithm on the app so you won’t appear when some searches for the restaurant.

I can’t believe a TY student used the buddy cup as an example of for a project and got full marks. The education system these days must be really dumbed down.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
He’s either making himself Puke after all those takeaways, or he’s only taking a bite or so for them gram. There’s no way he’s eating that amount, now his skin is bad but that could just be cos he’s a weazel, but one minute it’s calorie controlled meals with Dublin food crowd & then it’s a pizza or a 4 in 1

• Haha

Notheretogossip

Chatty Member
I don’t think him and your man he went away with will be mates for a while after the holiday 🤣🤣🤣 that whole friendship dynamic was odd. Just felt like they didn’t click or something and annoyed each other 🤣

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Why tattle? I was going about my day calling joolie, Sarah burps and Paul the twat stenson cunts as per usual when Paul who id say Is mental, put up his welcome to the swords pav conor. Then I go on see that fucking skinny, manky, bow legged, wacker tache rat and now I can’t even talk I’m so angry and irritated. Why??? Seriously he looks like he needs a good wash and to go on Sarah’s diet to put up the weight😂😂 he copied the wmc deffo on some of his ideas. Remember when he used to call into Paul with his doormat? So he’s inside and Paul’s shed is outside in the fucking Baltic cold! Prince nazeem will be getting an ear full 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

jessygirl

Most definitely back together, I do believe they broke up at some point and got back together again I think she hides it because she knows everyone knows he cheated on her again it’s so embarrassing and she knows it herself I’ve unfollowed her feel stupid for ever defending her. Possibly the worst role model for young girls showing them yes it’s okay to stay with your cheating bf

Attachments

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
Yer man carpo there again, whats the story with him was he in an accident or something he like someone with an acquired brain injury.
He’s a bit slow I think, Conor acts like he’s best mates with him. I’d say Conor’s the type to rip him to pieces while he’s not around though

She's a fool who can barely string a sentence together and just constantly bangs on about how tired she is despite doing nothing all the time, and complaining..

samcron

“I wouldn’t mind being the winner but this time I’m giving it away to a lucky person”. Yea, that’s because the last 3 PS5’s and cash you gave away have been pure scams, and this one will be no different.

Reported again.

An interesting read here, I didn’t realise ASAI have previously taken interest in his scam competitions. Glad to see they actually take note of complaints they receive.

Last edited:
  • Heart

user5748

Chatty Member
Who did he go cinema with last wknd? Seen him in carpark getting into a white Golf with another girl, and I'm almost certain it wasn't Ellie....

I don't believe they broke up going by my coworker seeing her car at his overnight but I do think he's doing her durty again
I was told today by a mutual friend I have with Conor, that he’s seeing a girl I coincidentally used to know, so if you saw him with someone it was probably her? Think she’s a few years younger than him but that’s honestly all the information I could give 😂

Last edited:

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
He’s wondering what he did wrong 😂, maybe it’s all the shite he never gave away and the dodgy people he linked up with to do ads and giveaways. People copped on and reporting them now instead of entering them. I’d say everyone’s reporting him now if his page was locked down! Maybe now he’ll be more careful about what he posts. It’s always someone else’s fault in his eyes tho. So I doubt he’ll learn from it.

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
So the scumbag and buddy kip workers are heading out to Alfie’s for their Christmas party. While everyone else was told not to go ahead with Christmas parties and limit contacts, just goes to show what a scummy cunt he really is!

This is all out if his marketing book which he thinks is pure genius. Basically offended anyone and everyone is get views up. Little does he know he’s just coming across as a complete asshole. His narrative of the day changes on what’s hot and what can get peoples back up. Outrageous marketing genius? No. Complete obnoxious scamming prick? Yes.