Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbey127

Chatty Member
Anyone see turkey legs story about getting a feature wall put into living room saying at moment its old looking. Ehh Conor its not your house its your mammy & Daddys you have no say in it at all they are paying for it hahaha makes you look more of a bellend embarrassing. Only choice you get is what color your boxroom is 😂

Anyone see his tiktok and someone said there cousin had Ellie Bent over at the weekend and she's a swallower 😳 can't find it now he must of deleted the video.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Wonder what changed his mind 🤔🤔 sad cunt
Damage control I’d say. Imagine putting a coffee machine in somewhere and then starting shite with people that work in the centre 😂 things like that don’t go down too well with the locals. I see he did it all on Facebook.

Notice it's only his hanger on friends and "influencers" who are posting pics from the Buddy Box. You wouldn't pay 15 euro for a sandwich in an upmarket restaurant let alone a crusty horse box

• Heart

daddygoose35

VIP Member
He’s so childish it’s unreal - I don’t know how she put up with him for so long
His behaviour the last few days has been so immature. She is well shot of him. I can’t see her getting back with him after this. She can’t even have a peaceful Christmas as I am sure people will message her asking about Conor’s posts. Nothing worse than an ex making a deal about the break up on social media.

He must have a lot of his time on his hands if he posting so much on Christmas day.

haxox

The state of him telling people to take down their Xmas trees when he lives at home and his aul one most likely does it. Seems like she’s short of still wiping his arse.

His whole attitude absolutely stinks, he thinks he’s doing marketing right by being a euro shop version of Paul Stenson.
The cherry on the cake is his trailer still having Christmas cups ah he would he go and ask me hoop!

• Haha

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
So doesn't this make a lotta sense? Now we know who the financial backer is to his "enterprise"... Mr Chopped.... timmy is fronting what he says he owns but in reality he is a name alongside other names that "own" the Buddy Cup. Not a hope in he'll he was popping up in so many places without help and Brian's (Bruce Lee) knows a lot of "right people in right places"
I wonder does mr chopped own the omg ice cream places too? Would definitely make sense as to why he’s in both there and now chopped.
Theres way nicer salad places in town anyway, chopped lettuce is always manky and brown looking

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
He’s saying he can do what he wants cause they’re broke up since June.. was it not this week or last week he was captioning posts ‘she’s with someone else now’ ??? He started this whole thing, Ellie had kept her mouth shut even though she has a podcast where she could have torn him to shreds. He was all the big man posting when he was pissed but the backlash isn’t suiting his narrative at all now that he’s sober, gobshite

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Heya Conor 👋

CEC718E9-89C8-4209-896A-232F3AB8550C.jpeg
A66E350F-9DFC-4F58-90A7-16904680ECBA.jpeg
ABE3F1FC-5CB4-4A53-A6A3-C6CF07926865.jpeg

Give over now and enjoy your holiday… having barneys with your bestie and all cos your in the height of it.

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
So lil Timtim was spotted and refted out on FB sipping a Butlers coffee in pavilions and he decided to do what he does best and share her status to his fb page to get his hardshaw mates to have a pop at her, not many did tbh. Actually not many show him much support in form of comments on his fb posts. Even some posts he barely gets many likes. Maybe Timtims friends list is as fake as his hair line/teeth/competitions.
Good on ya Gwen, what an absolute "horror" this cunt is

Oh and Ellie hanging outta that creep Karl Mac last night.... question is Conor, do u think Karl believes in bro code? 🤔 me thinks not 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Can’t stand people who are habitually unpunctual, they’re basically saying ‘my time is more important than yours’.
That is my biggest pet peeve thing too. I hate when people make it a personality trait like hehe I'm late for everything. Like no it's not OK to have that trait it's like saying hehe Im a racist woops. Negative traits that directly affect other people are not things to laugh about. Yes things happen and sometimes you can accidently be late but when it's a constant thing, especially when you do not have children you just don't care enough to be there on time simple as.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Anyone else seen this on his story yesterday?
So unprofessional like that his business page. What ever about putting it on his personal private page or sending to the group chat ?
Like why would brands associate with that

Take a breath Karen. If your friends were slow enough to take financial advice from two boys with dulux weathershield teeth who can barely string a sentence together it’s their own fault. BuT tHe cOvId gUiDeLinEs, gway and get a ride for yourself love don’t mind this virus stuff. Load of bollox.

yiz will never get Conor bro he’s a step ahead of yiz all bro hahaha bleedin thick’s.
Looks like we got a Conor Ryan fan boy here 🥴

That your opinion Not mine. I don’t see any wrong I. What he’s doing bar fogging few pairs of runners. People on it doing worse.
Flogging pure shite constantly more like. If he ripped you off I’m sure you’d be over the moon with him just texting you, drooling you would be foaming at the mouth. Your probably the ones that queues up for photos with conor.

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
But why be Cody at Caitlin and Tony’s wedding I wouldn’t be in a room let alone let my ex grab my boobs 🤮
I believe that was their last attempt at trying before she admits it publicly. And I feel that was his last shot at humiliating her despite people already saying they broke up and she then looked more "doormat" than usual, by letting him get that pic and post it on social media.
It speaks volumes how he is as a man

thewaytogo

That your opinion Not mine. I don’t see any wrong I. What he’s doing bar fogging few pairs of runners. People on it doing worse.
The reason why he was banned from Insta is because he broke community guidelines, he even admitted this in his story today. Enough people reported his recent competition "giveaways" and it was flagged by instagram, the dogs on the street know why he was banned....

The issue is there are hardworking people out there who are trying to run a businesses in good faith (on social media) but all their hard work is being tainted by the likes of Conor who promotes fake brands/competitions. As you have seen on this thread, it builds up a mistrust in legitimate Irish business who are trying to make a living during a pandemic.

Hopefully that give you more a perspective of how it's affecting people's livelihoods!!!

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I wonder why the buddy box didn’t open in Dublin castle? My guess he was asked to get a tax clearance cert or some sort for health and safety certificate.