Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What was her dig at Conor I missed it
Wasn't really a dig.

She promoted a competition for a PT who has launched a new business - competition of a grand and other goodies. Explained that she normally doesn't do those type of posts but that the competition is genuine and she wants to help her friend promote his business.

Said that she doesn't do competitions for every "Tom, Dick and Harry" and that it is a genuine competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
His most Recent story. Curry Tuesday
Showing himself for the scumbag he is, any business that sees that and collabs with him are thick. The staff in the camden are excellent, that fucking dirty scobie doesnt even know what a poppadom is for fucks sake. Hes a clown horrible for the other people out there with those fucking knackers ruining their night.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Caramel onions? 🤣

And caramel onions doesn't appear to be a typo because it's on their main menu that he posted!
it's so funny because he has no idea about food and never seen him cook a meal in his life. You can tell when he's eating something he hasn't a clue what's in it he's like "emmm tomatoes, lettuce, is that ketchup I think and I dunno what else but it's verdy verdy tasty unbelieeeeeevable lads".... Now he thinks he's opening a restaurant. The equivalant of Donald Trump running for president, a laughing stock

• Haha

samcron

Why am I seeing this hit on tiktok everyone and there dog is bringing out clothing brands , dont know were there getting the cheap hoodies , bottoms & t shirts then just slapping on a logo. 😆 🤣 il stick to real designer clothes.
I honestly don’t know where he comes up with the names, I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the brain storming meeting when they came up with ‘The Buddy Cup’. Horrendous name, shocking branding, it looks like a primary school project.

CR Clothing, No Hands Ireland, CR Whitening, No Brain Dublin

• Haha

nothinonyou

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see if he comes on today and says anything from last night! He will 10000% regret it especially now that caoimhe charleene and others have unfollowed now! He was obviously so drunk last night and didn’t care but today no doubt he’ll be seriously embarrassed
if the buddy box and buddy cup hasn't embarrassed him,nothing will 😂

• Haha

Kkhh

This gonna sound controversial but it's just my opinion.... Everyone here seems to put Ellie on a throne like she's so amazing and way to good for him, I don't see it??
She's a lazy unmotivated miserable girl in my opinion and very boring....
She doesn't put any work into her content or changing it up, she just cannot be arsed to do anything, she's not even arsed to do make up looks anymore.... Every look is the same.....
I don't get the hype?
She's a pretty girl but not stunning IMO
And she has nothing going on in her head
No opinions on anything
No drive to work or reach goals
She could have raked it in when she was in her prime but she is too lazy and whingy to do anything....
I think she would drag any lad down
She seems nearly depressed alot of the time
Sitting around all day in a house coat
I cannot stand Connor but say what you want about him he is making alot of money
He is setting up those pop ups everywhere
He never has a day off
As annoying as he is he knows his niche and he is sell sell sell on his page
Loads of collaborations
He never seems to have a day off from selling either his business or other people's
But I'd bet my life on it that he makes more money than her now
He will bypass her cause she's too lazy and has no drive
To me Ellie is a very draining person whereas Connor is an upbeat person, v annoying at times but also funny at times too.
I think she is gonna be the one that is sorry.....
😂 so money is everything then ? Not happiness and self respect ?

Kellsb13

Imagine having the cheek to call people lazy f*ckers for not taking down their Christmas trees when all this fella does is sleep in bed until midday, takes a spin down to the buddy cup and snaps a few crappy pics then goes home 😂
And then said he’s using the Christmas cups still 🤣🤣

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
In the end this will just help her to move on. He is an immature piece of shit. I don’t think Ellie is much better tbh but he is only cementing the break up in her mind with all of this.

Ellie confirmed the split with the Irish Independent according to an online article. She's never confirmed it before so looks like it's legit.

To be honest I feel really sorry for her, it's no joke ending a 6 year relationship that feels like your entire life and all you know, with the added pressure of being in the public eye and everyone out to get your relationship and stick their nose in

Reactions: 13

CatVonMe

Chatty Member
It’s so childish they both having their dirty laundry aired in public, even replying to a random person tic tok video
It’s mortifying. Whenever I try to have any empathy I remember that this is all playing out on social media! They’re in their mid 20s! This is teen behaviour

In fairness it has nothing to do with that girl. Conor is using her as fuel to the fire with ellie. That girl in the pic hasnt posted one thing and her followers are flying up by the thousands. The girl is a beautiful stunning girl who has done nothing wrong, she is right to get a holiday romance if thats what shes into. Leave them be, i just hope ellie will move on for gokd. Poor girls i feel sorry for them both