Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Herefortea135

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Ellie
Coming from a person who came out of a 4 year relationship with an ex who did exactly the same thing - even though you know its the best thing for you it hurts seeing the disrespect being thrown at you when you are trying to heal. His mates commenting on that pic are vile egging him on!
That just shows what his “friends” are like. They’re just little boys not men

Reactions: 12

leeroyjenkins1

I knew it 🤣🤣
More fish in the sea bro. Married to the hustle, buddy cup 489.0 opening soon….no time for a bird yeno yourself. Look at Conors muscles bro, what girl won’t want him? He’s a successful entrepreneur like meself and I get all the youngones. Believe dah.

• Haha

Ciarahunbun

He’s saying he’s excited for the upcoming podcasts he’s on and that he’s gonna clear the air when he’s on it… once again the genius marketeer is trying to rope in listeners. He won’t be spilling any tea, he just wants lots of people to tune in hoping for the goss 😂

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Went to a hotel with her. Takes a picture of her and captions it Giddy Up.

My missus would tear me apart if I did that and rightly so. No wonder the scrote was dumped.

KiKi1212

I had a look at this guys page yesterday, purely out of boredom. What in the name of...
First of all, he literally just eats shite. Pure and utter - shite. Deep fried, calorie laden, manky greasy SHITE!
Is it any wonder his skin looks like it's bubbling.

Also, I honest to god thought he had in a pair of those fake eBay teeth from China in his mouth, but after the 58th video of the mac and cheese sambo (which coincidentally looks like something you'd see outside Coppers at 4am on a Sunday morning) - I realised, they're his teeth. His actual, fucking, teeth.

Finally, he 100% sends "Quality A+++ stuff this weekend, can drop to your door - guaranteed pure fun" texts in his €24.00 Tesco burner phone at the weekend - scummer!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Maniac2003

Chatty Member
Most just eat orders take an hour or under! Uber eats is the faster one. You order from a take away 5-15 mins away and expect to wait an hour.. the app tells you that when you order! What a scumbag
Hes trying a power play, i reckon he forked out on just eat got no orders and is looking to get some of his sub back or look for some for of recompence. This cunt is a fucking serious moocher who is used to not paying for anything. Heard first hand the ireland yumz page is effectively a tool for scamming free food and disputing bills when pube face goes out

• Sad

gayformoleman

Chatty Member
I’d be contacting Threshold and telling them that the latest collaboration with turkey legs isn’t relatable. He lives at home, doesn’t pay rent and never has..

These companies need to be held accountable, using a scammer to promote their company

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Keep the screenshots coming for those who got blocked :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I wonder if it was the stick man on a euro shop chain that attracted her to him... "Pwoar, a man of mystery there" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
It’s so childish they both having their dirty laundry aired in public, even replying to a random person tic tok video

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Nearly crying in all his snaps and his mate looks like he can’t wait to get away from him and home…. Great holiday he’s having! 😂

• Haha

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I reported both his accounts today. Sick of him putting ups fake competitions and advertising counterfeit knock off clothes. Another drip page this evening. His YouTube videos are a joke, basically giving out about the car and eating like a 5 year old child.

The buddybox food menu looks awful. Even the professional photos look very unappetising.

Is it Dublin slang to refer to something as 'dirty'?

In the tag line of the instagram page he calls his food - "Dirty Dirty Dirty Food".

Fair play to him if he is being literal and honest. Wasn't long ago when he was zooming in on a big dog turd next to the Buddy Cup and giggling away

• Haha