Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Yiz really think Conors been blocked for scamming bro hahahaha bleedin thick’s the lot of ye bro. Conors biznesses are as legitimate as his teeth ya mad rats. Haterz pal honest t’god , gyup outta your nanny’s spare room and get a ride for yerselves. Miserable fools. Just cause yiz aren’t entrepreneurs like me and Conor. Haters are our motivators bro #buddycup27inmeaulwansgarage #yuuuupppouhdah
congRATZ bro you won da iPhone, €1000 cash and a play station 5 box !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Also he doesn’t seem pushed on it being gone at all. If I was relying on a page as income I’d be going mental. Shows that page doesn’t bring the money in at all and it’s what people think he’s doing - dodgy shit and those pages are just all for show.

Reactions: 11

leeroyjenkins1

Meself and sleep_deprived are going on a date to the buddy cup tonight bro. Will keep yiz updated she’s mad into me.

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Is it only new and made up? Ask your nanny you fucking dope! It’s long been done before instagrammers started acting the bollocks and putting their trees up too early and then getting sick of it and taking them down too early.

it’s a TRADITION you actual leprechaun - go grow your ears and feet, take some of your forehead there’s plenty there to go around.

• Haha

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
He hasn’t even grown that from day one of movember. He shaved the beard part off and left that bit and it hasn’t grown since 😂😂😂

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Jesus I swear all these knock off online shops with the knock off tracksuits and runners! He’s advertising them all and i swear today he is in the CAB warehouse with all the seized items 🤣 don’t know how businesses still deal with him but I am thinking maybe half of them are scum bags too

• Haha

Abbey127

Chatty Member
So he basically said this evening that copped will be doing everything going forward in terms of managing everything for him.

I hope his accountants are charging him for all the work they are doing because he said they do everything.

Why would an a account not charge not going to do it for free. Weird that chopped meant to be healthy option are going to look after the buddy cup so he won't bring on anyone to stand in the corner. Can't see anyone using it really salad from chopped then wash it down with a hot chocolate with 4 bars of chocolate stuck in it aswell as a croissant with more chocolate glued onto of it 😄 🤣
Not a very smart move from Brian Lee

• Haha

nothinonyou

VIP Member
giving out about masks again he's some thick shit, same going ons as Ellie Smelly over the summer, laughing at the restrictions saying it didn't make sense. Thinking they're smarter than the experts. What's your solution then CR? Maybe start a business around concerts? set up a horse box outside selling masks? There's an idea you prick, there's six year olds going smarter than you

Putting his page on private and off private. On Christmas Day. Biggest attention seeker going. So embarrassing 😳

Dexxie124

VIP Member
What’s he like with that stupid stick man chain on him and the chest tattoos thinking he’s Conor mc Gregor 🙄

• Haha