Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
What is he wearing gym gear coming out of everywhere all shit makes better of going to pennys.
Il stick to Nike & Under armour thanks.

No more update on that house he just took a picture of in clontarf to post on social media thought not more lies just likes stirring the pot like everything e does.

Wonder is Brian Lee owner of chopped involved in money laundering and drugs like Conor and his so called business partners, going to make a bad reputation for himself once people start talking word gets out....

He looks exactly like yer man from young offenders the staaaate of him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Tiktoklurker

Cant see where the cash is rolling in ? Banks need a steady income for at least two years of accounts but can you really put her in self employed group ? Would she be able to stop spending as a bank will not like to see loads of outgoings when your meant to be savings, just how it works everyone has to do it I had to do it and I work in a government job with a very steady income/ pension i might have gotten it easier as my job is pretty secure. But for someone like ellie just can't see it especially by herself.
She made a 5 figure sum in one month from her latest Bperfect launch which was all commission so will go up and down each month. Makes you wonder how much she makes on commission with all her other launches and collaborations with different retailers.
To be fair to her, I don’t see where she has major outgoings. Most of the clothes she wears are gifted / paid posts. (apart from the designer clothes) she goes on quite a few holidays but that will be overlooked unless she wasn’t living within her means.

I would say she has a good accountant sorting out her books and keeping her right for any potential upcoming changes in her circumstances. I know myself and my partners accountant (I’m both self employed and employed) advises us to keep 1/4 to 1/2 of our monthly profits and salaries aside. We already have our own houses but it would probably be the same or more for herself when she’s saving for one.
she made the best decision separating herself from Conor Ryan.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
What's his story about everyone taking the "bait" and calling everyone mother feckers about?
He had a strawberry on his Christmas dinner plate and everyone apparently lost their shit over it and engaged with his post which is good for his page. Weirdest stunt ever, sort of a shite attempt at the white moose and their outrage marketing

• Haha

Stunhun

I’m sorry that fella that takes over the buddy cup page annoys the life out of me 😂 he just tries to act and sound like the other gobshite the whole time it’s so hard to watch 😂

brandambassador

VIP Member
Think he is trying to have pizza Wednesdays now too… it’s defo all undeclared free food #ads. That worm wouldn’t advertise a business for free, I report everyone of them & hope he will get removed from insta. Girl I work with is still waiting on CR whitening strips since April! She comments under the posts on insta most weeks but they just delete it! Talk about a scam

• Wow
  • Angry

daddygoose35

VIP Member
Do you know what? I've decided... companies and organisations are actually the bigger thicks for using these braindead geebags.

He's in the Odeon. They send him out a cocktail tree probably worth over €100. In the space of one 30 second clip, he:

:- Keeps saying he has to belch
:- Doesn't know the name of ANY of the cocktails
:- Asks his friend that's just tried one if "it's horrible"

ALL IN THIRTY SECONDS.

What. A. Cunt.
He won’t pay for it either which is such a scumbag thing to do. Cannot believe tried to belch on camera. He is a horrible human being.

• Sick

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
If she is buying her own place I really hope she doesn’t let him slither back and take a piece of it.

Mpw

Hes liking that girls friends pictures too, she has more followers so im sure hell go for her instesd now.
The whole time these two girls are probably over there thinking why the hell is this irish fella back in our faces with a camera again, and why won’t he get the hint to feck off and stay away

youbetterst0p

I listened to her and Charleens latest podcast last night as I had literally listened to every other pod I follow and I could not sleep for the life of me hahahha anyway she talks about how she still smokes in it. Found it interesting, I remember the snaps from years ago of her smoking and ranting on her stories while bombed but for some reason I didn’t think she’d smoke anymore. Between the fags and the sun beds, I think it’s obvious why her face is so wrinkly so young

Ratsout

VIP Member
no respect for anyone but himself, self-absorbed, selfish, arrogant twat. He'd buy and sell his own family to benefit himself
No doubt about it. He’d sell his nanny for a few quid off EirePods. What happened to AC Sales, CR Clothing, CR Whitening ? What else lads

• Haha

nothinonyou

VIP Member
is that lad his bf? they're always together. surprised they didn't get a hotel room for later after holding hands watching dermot kennedy. looking into each other's eyes singing we used to be giaaaants

• Haha

Dexxie124

VIP Member
I seen Ellie in Liffey valley today, in those tacky red leggings. She looked like a traveller with caked on thick orange make up, and I could see all her face cause her mask was pulled down right under her chin … Nothing like her photos on Instagram !!