Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nothinonyou

VIP Member
Jesus I swear all these knock off online shops with the knock off tracksuits and runners! He’s advertising them all and i swear today he is in the CAB warehouse with all the seized items 🤣 don’t know how businesses still deal with him but I am thinking maybe half of them are scum bags too
they are, they get all that crap shipped from China for eff all and sell it for hundreds. Cowboy's game.

Also the cheek of him to immmediately advertise knock off tack as soon as his insta is back from being shut down for all the fake competitions and flogging fake gear. Clearly taught him nothing

Reactions: 11

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
She was at the earlier gig with Jasmine Murphy. He went to the later one.

You were supposed to be wearing a mask at the gig. There was even people with a sign telling people to put their mask on and he was walking around the crowd all night.
Yeah I was just about to say that. You have to keep your mask on when you sit down. Sure he never wears one don’t know why he’s giving out, he never follows the rules cos he thinks he’s above everyone else.

• Haha

Abbey127

Chatty Member
Why doesn't Ellie just block turkey legs simple wont see any of his childish behaviour, and when she goes to new york just stay off socal media for most of the day go out and explore im never on my phone on hoildays especially when I was in New york. Just enjoy the experience and then go on phone at end of day.

• Heart

Tippedover21

VIP Member
Enter a quick text from Brian Lee and Conor remembers he ain't the boss of Shiddy Cup Pavillions, merely a rented machine in another outlet, and Brian Lee has major say in the carry on of him when it comes to effecting his business relationships
Brian Lee not as smart as I thought associating with CR. Poor strategy imho.

Even if it was for CRs followers, they are not his target market that's for sure. Like Ryan is lapped up for shoving pure shite down his gob whilst chopped is a healthy brand.

His stock gone down in my book.

That photo with the dog in the box is disgusting. Reporting to the FSAI. All of you should do the same. He hasn't a clue about running a healthy food or hot drinks business. Letting a filthy dog all over the counter and prep areas.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member

And Ellie commented under it! So did Charleen!
Oh the drama of it all!

he’s really and truly fucked up now. Not a hope in hell of ever saving anything now.

but I do honestly think he’s trying to cause all this for more engagement on his page, bit like Paul stenson with the outrage marketing stuff. Be controversial and watch the nosy people glued to your page for all the goss. Sure look at him uploading then deleting. Very obvious what he’s doing.

I noticed that too but in fairness to him he is trying his best. The only issue I have is that he looks up to Conor as some kind of role model and thats the part that annoys me. He's copying Conor with his little mannerisms and its cringy as fuck but I do hope he see's sense or even gain a bigger profile for himself and does his own thing before too long.

Lets just hope he comes up with a better idea than selling melted mars bars and putting them in hot water and calls himself a entrepreneur 🤣
Yeah I completely agree he just seems like a harmless young fella and hanging round with Conor is just gonna introduce him to trouble down the road when they all get reefed by CAB 🤣🤣 The kid needs to get a bit of cop on and see life isn’t all about insta and nice “fake” clothes. Every time he says “very very” I cringe that is 100% a pure conorism 🤣🤣

• Haha

Gossipgurlll5

Chatty Member
What did she say👀👀? I don't believe it at all that they've split
On one of his trips away he told a girl from my hometown they have broken up once and for all and then got with her in his hotel room and in a different county he did the same with another girl I know well, plenty of chat about Ellie and the fact that he pulls loads of girls 🤢 these two girls don’t know each other and they both had the same ‘experiences’ with him and intimate details that matched 🤢😂

• Sick
  • Haha

nosynell

Yeah fair play to her for speaking about it, not like that big thick
i would imagine he would be annoyed she spoke about it publically, i hope she gets back on her game and really becomes successful and leave him in the gutter with his hot chocolate

• Haha
  • Heart

Reraciara

Chatty Member
Brian Lee has competition so could be under pressure. His salads albeit nice, are quite expensive. Seeing a similar chain called sprout beginning to take a foothold in the market. He could be getting out of the healthy food stuff, neat pizza 1st bit of evidence of that.
I actually said it to a friend a while ago that I know alot of people who worked in chopped HQ jumped ship which makes me think that something is up...Seen Sprout is now in Kildare Village and it must kill him that he didn't think of that!

On a conor note, worked with him too on a project and pretty much never again - promoted a similar product the next day and missed out on alot of information he needed to say. Also didn't bring in loads of followers he promised which I called bullshit on when he said it....

blshsjsma

Wonder is Ellie on a date with the guy on Charleen Murphy story? It seems to just be Charleen, Dano , Ellie and another fella!

• Heart

saralau554

Ellie Kelly is the perfect example of what is wrong with the world right now. I'm not sure if many people are aware but the earth is fucking dying! Yet she's looking to get yet another fast fashion package delivered with so much unnessesary clothes??? How much clothes does this girl get sent for free every single week? Why can't she just wear 1 of her over 5000 fast fashion outfits that has been gifted to her this year???? Why do these girls try be sustainable queen's when this is the shite they worry about