Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he keep wearing that wedding ring he's not even married what a sad case and a promise ring is even worse 😂 🤣

Reactions: 14
If she hasn’t passed away I imagine she will soon, only posting for attention. Woe is me
Think that's a bit harsh to be fair, I actually think he's quite close to her. I've seen plenty of stories of him visiting her through the years. Now don't come at me I'm not a Conor fan but I lost my Gran nearly 10 months ago in a couple of days. I'm 30 and it absolutely ripped me into pieces. Dealing with the death of a loved one is the hardest thing to go through in life.

Reactions: 16
Few stories about his nan dying looked emotional and RIP.. 2 hours later advertising Skoda and some dump in the square tallaght. Maybe it's a coping mechanism or maybe not

Reactions: 12
Few stories about his nan dying looked emotional and RIP.. 2 hours later advertising Skoda and some dump in the square tallaght. Maybe it's a coping mechanism or maybe not
While also inadvertently advertising Cupra in his soppy Aoife tribute tiktok

Reactions: 3
Going from his nan dying to advertising the car then back to his nan dying. He’s bizarre. All over the place.

Reactions: 14
Emojis or not,all bets are off when a loved one is passing away.

I personally hope he's ok as he was very close to his nan...

Reactions: 6
It's actually quite sad and he's actually responded to people that he did get married 🤣🤣
He's just acting like the little child he is it's not even funny surprised Aoife is not cringed at seeing that on his hand, does she she have one ? No because he would make sure to put a picture up of it evey 30 mins like seriously you have a kid and your so call boyfriend is playing husband and wife like he's 10 years old it's a new low for me to see Timmy Like this but funny so 🤣 😂
---
Honest question, is he a bit simple?
Yes he definitely is and this is his real dad

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ellen for the love of god taking ur CR highlight of ur Instagram 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I just noticed either it’s still there. Clearly she’s not over him still

Reactions: 10
Why is Ellie always hanging with Zoe Whelan now or were they always friends ?

As much as he annoys me I do feel for him losing his grandmother- I wouldn’t wish that on anyone RIP x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.