Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except his idea of work is go in turn on the coffee machine ,make a coffee or get Chris to do it and boast about how it's the nooooiiicest coffee he's ever had,browse his gallery upload vids promoting other suspect insta pages and feck off to stuff his face elsewhere ...solid day done

Reactions: 12
He has to work to earn money like if your self employed , if you don't work you don't get paid i myself have had to go back to work early after a close family bereavement as i had contracts that needed to be fufilled 🤷‍♀️
Did your contracts require a pic of your granny on her death bed?

Reactions: 17
Did your contracts require a pic of your granny on her death bed?
Obviously not, but I'm just saying that's why it's going back and forth with the skoda, he must have a certain amount of stories and posts to share within the timeline

Reactions: 1
Ellie slowly but surely replacing Charlene with Zoe. She’s such a user and a clinger
I noticed that too. Zoe new bestie . Trailer thrash
---
Wonder if Ellie will go to funeral she was very close to family for a long time
---
He is probably bisexual, nothing wrong with that either 🤷🏻‍♀️
She needs to higher her standards nothing to do with his sexual preferences but his lifestyle

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What does James do?

Zoe seemed to be an “influencer”, but now her page is private 🤷‍♀️

Another day another symp post on the story for a few likes ... I wonder if Aoife turned up to give him a few head rubs

They are actually. It was said Zoe was having an affair with him at one stage. She may have her own thread or it was on the Saffy T thread a few years back.
Yeah rumour is she was seeing mcgregor and cheryl coles ex Jean bernard fernandez versini and got pregnant but either of them could have been the father and she got an abortion.

Reactions: 5
Did Ellie go to the funeral
Why would she go to her ex grandmother funeral ? She has no relationship with her ex anymore. They didn’t end on good terms. I’d stay well away even if I knew the grand mother

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.