Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My pet hate is people sharing a hand holding pic of someone who died. Very sad she’s dead but cop on and leave that off your page…

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hope he didn't follow through on that bet on jake paul knocking out tommy fury 😂😂
---
Why is he flat out posting about it non stop?? It’s veryyyyy attention seeking.
Of course it is attention seeking and hes free to post it if he wants, the last thing I'd think of doing when a loved one passes away is posting it on social media, at least wait a few weeks to do so.

Reactions: 10
Ellie slowly but surely replacing Charlene with Zoe. She’s such a user and a clinger

Reactions: 14
I’m very sorry about the death of the granny but just no to social media tributes like that, especially on a page with a big following

Reactions: 15
He has to work to earn money like if your self employed , if you don't work you don't get paid i myself have had to go back to work early after a close family bereavement as i had contracts that needed to be fufilled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.