Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please make a thread for Ms skincare, holy duck that place is horrific. There must be more people who have had a terrible experience there.

Reactions: 3
They promise amazing results, I had two treatments, zero improvement. I actually was scarred after. Klaudia is rude, very defensive and they change their prices very often. All Klaudia cares about influencers who I imagine get work done for free. It’s fools like me who pay her and she doesn’t even do the treatment when I had specifically requested and booked in with her. I got the sense the staff haven’t a clue about skincare. I’ve heard a few people say they had a bad experience but there must be more. I’ve read some google reviews where someone claimed she contacted later that night and threatened legal action if they left a negative review. WTF

Reactions: 2
Conor advertising a Tiny house worth way less then what it's worth, I know someone with a logcabin out there back alot bigger and only 30k he should get one of those to and live in it in his parents back garden won't be getting a normal house like the rest of us .

Oh wait he's going to move all the way to kerry and pretend it's his house hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone see the post he put up at the darts last night that he took down? 😂

something to the effect of putting 500 quid on Jake Paul to beat Tommy Fury and then he’ll buy Aoife something nice 😂 it read like a 13 year old thinking about trying to impress his school crush 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone see the post he put up at the darts last night that he took down? 😂

something to the effect of putting 500 quid on Jake Paul to beat Tommy Fury and then he’ll buy Aoife something nice 😂 it read like a 13 year old thinking about trying to impress his school crush 😂😂😂
Yeah it was cringe,billy big balls with his 500e bet. He'll buy something nice for Aoife and the rest will go to charity allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who is this cuz it’s not Ellie
I feel sorry for kids these days (though she is far from a child) that they live in a world where their photos have to be filtered to the last in order to look 'insta perfect'.

duck that, I don't have time for that crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find Chris adorable 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just want to wrap him up! He seems like a lovely young fella who has been raised well

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All he wants is a head rub from aoife 😂 the fact he's after posting his cringe itinerary for Amsterdam only to look for sympathy an hour later is embarrassing

Reactions: 12
That itinerary post?? What did I just read?? How is Aoife not mortified? I’d have ran a mile by now! 🫣

Reactions: 10
Yeah it was cringe,billy big balls with his 500e bet. He'll buy something nice for Aoife and the rest will go to charity allegedly

Saying things and actually doing it are to very different things haha that's not even a real boxing match but Tommy should win . Remember awhile ago he was promoting a betting tipser I wonder does he gamble alot and that's were he's making some extra points

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.