Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think Charleen is genuinely likeable. Even if you don’t like her she’s very good at her job. Ellie is neither likeable nor good at her job. I don’t dislike Ellie but what is there to like? She does nothing

Reactions: 11
I’ve been following Ellie since before she moved to Canada. When she was in Canada her following grew and she was very consistent with posting content on all her social media platforms. If you look at her youtube channel she posted so many makeup looks, vlogs, youtube challenges etc.
It’s like she has just grown out of love with it all which is such a shame because I used to love watching her.
I definitely feel she has gotten very lazy which is quite sad to see as she has so much potential! Then again she was in an extremely toxic relationship and I feel she is very down- im nearly years single and I only got back to my old self last November! I hope she bounces back for her own sake!
Charleen is very driven and very passionate about being an influencer. I only started following her when herself and Ellie started the podcast and I do like her a lot!

Reactions: 16
Personally I would cut Ellie some slack. She is not long out of a relationship with a man who abused her, gaslit her constantly and cheated on her with anything with a pulse...... that stuff sticks with you. She's finding herself...give her time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The thing is plenty with kids, mortgages have come out of bad relationships and keep going and drive on.
She’s in an industry where there are 100 Ellies behind you wanting to make it. If she doesn’t get her head back in the game and put a bit of effort in the easy life willl be gone. She’s even lazy at showing the free stuff she gets.

Reactions: 20
Personally I would cut Ellie some slack. She is not long out of a relationship with a man who abused her, gaslit her constantly and cheated on her with anything with a pulse...... that stuff sticks with you. She's finding herself...give her time
She was lazy when she was with him. It’s been like that for the guts of two years. I also went through a horrible relationship and messy breakup and still showed up to work today. At least she picks her own hours and days

Reactions: 9
Whatever about her laziness in work it’s her laziness around the house that shocks me. She’s 27 having her mum do her washing.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
How many followers did Aoife have before she met him?
duck all, I remember checking when it was still kinda hush that they were together and she was at like 6/7k
---
Aoife ur own fella face apps ur face before putting up pictures of u, as do u. U care too much what u think about urself and ull always care what we think here because you're bet into the thread of a Tuesday nite and then embarrassing urself with teenage quotes on ur stories 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was given a few bottles of that Prime drink to review amd he's selling them at his poxy stall in the middle of a shopping center he calls a franchise....

🔔 end

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow all the holidays he had booked/ going on aoife can’t be going away on all then either with a child can she and work???

Reactions: 5
I'm nearly waiting to get irritated when he uses the term 'where as' its so funny yet annoying 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.