Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See that's why I couldn't be with someone like him, you'd be on edge 24/7 that he'd be filming you or taking pictures to take the piss out of you on his stories. He did it with Ellie, taking photos of her at her worst or of her underwear on the floor etc, anything to humiliate her and now he's doing the same to Aoife. Why else would you be filming someone dancing. Not like the caption was complimentary.

Reactions: 16
See that's why I couldn't be with someone like him, you'd be on edge 24/7 that he'd be filming you or taking pictures to take the piss out of you on his stories. He did it with Ellie, taking photos of her at her worst or of her underwear on the floor etc, anything to humiliate her and now he's doing the same to Aoife. Why else would you be filming someone dancing. Not like the caption was complimentary.
That and the serial cheating. What would anybody see in him?

Reactions: 9
You can tell aoife was sick of him/ had the ick today. I think he even said it at one stage.

He will be gone within months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah I think if anyone video'd any single one of us on a night out we would all cringe she's having a good time , it's a pity he uploaded it but im sure during the moment and a few drinks none of the gave a tit 🤣 we've all been there!

I think he really is mad about her and she is gorgeous to be fair. This could be the making of him!

Also seen the box of pr Ellie gave to zoe today it's insane how much influencers get sent and don't use , but good she shares with friends and family only raging I'm not one of them people 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Anyone else pick up on his use of the term ‘at home’ in his previous post 💁🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Jesus hope charleen gets back on the pod soon, Ellie is literally illiterate she can barely strong a sentence together, all she does is says 'yeeeee' to everything her Co host says
She doesn't answer anything from the dilemmas
Sean is better than her and he's only covering for Charleen
She is so so dim

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus hope charleen gets back on the pod soon, Ellie is literally illiterate she can barely strong a sentence together, all she does is says 'yeeeee' to everything her Co host says
She doesn't answer anything from the dilemmas
Sean is better than her and he's only covering for Charleen
She is so so dim
I’ve said it a million times before, she’s lazy as duck

I’ve said it a million times before, she’s lazy as duck
For someone who is lucky enough to have the following she does she really gives off the impression that she doesn’t give a tit to give proper advice for the dilemmas. At least charleen makes the effort to give substantial answers to the questions asked.

Reactions: 12
Shes as dull as they come,wouldn't have an ounce of initiative in her...

Would need a drink and bump to function at most things.....

Reactions: 4
I don’t hate Ellie but I can’t stand her lack of ambition. She has such a big platform and she could have really been huge and reach her real potential. That’s the big difference between her and Charleen.

I think her days are numbered. She just hasn’t pushed or moved on. Still doing the same make up look that’s so dated. It’s a shame but she’s only herself to blame.

Reactions: 10
I think her days are numbered. She just hasn’t pushed or moved on. Still doing the same make up look that’s so dated. It’s a shame but she’s only herself to blame.
She doesn’t even do fun makeup feels like she used to. Just a photo making herself look 50 years old. Never talks on stories or engages at all. Who would wanna buy anything she flogs

Reactions: 5
I don’t hate Ellie but I can’t stand her lack of ambition. She has such a big platform and she could have really been huge and reach her real potential. That’s the big difference between her and Charleen.
Like Charleen comes across as she genuinely cares when she's answering the dilemmas and stuff, Ellie is so blank and empty and is either too thick or just doesn't even have the initiative to bother using her brain to give some advice on her OWN PODCAST, she's going nowhere fast. Charleen is bypassing her and Ellie had 5 years on Charleen in the business.
The more I listen the more I like Charleen and can't stand Ellie.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.