Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to the pod with Niall Horan. It was shite. He was on for 10 minutes... probably less.

Reactions: 12
1."Conors coffee machine is down to its last one, his ex Ellies lips look like a baboons bum"

2. Conor's playing step dad in Kerry, so it may seem, the buddy cup is down to one travelling coffee machine, Ellie is still lazy, with makeup that belongs in 2015"

:censored:

Reactions: 12
Conor makes out that his life seems better without Ellie..at least Aoife showed him how to mount a tele !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just a play on Noseyjosie's suggestion.

Thread Suggestion - Conor trying to play stepdad in Kerry but we all know he'd still rather be with Ellie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Please can they finally have their own threads, it’s a year now, he’s a scrote, I hate reading about him

Reactions: 28
I doubt separate threads would get much traffic. Barely getting much as it is, because they’re boring bastards!

Reactions: 16
I’d prefer separate threads now. The logic of separate threads will be dead makes no sense. If they’re dead separately, they will be dead together

Reactions: 14
Please can they finally have their own threads, it’s a year now, he’s a scrote, I hate reading about him
yeah I would have originally been keep them together. He should get his own now and she should get her own, or have a thread with Charleen, whose thread is also almost full.

Reactions: 9
yeah I would have originally been keep them together. He should get his own now and she should get her own, or have a thread with Charleen, whose thread is also almost full.
Yes think a hold my drink thread would be a good idea and then just give this scrote his own. He is still sponging off Ellie this way in my opinion. I’d love to see his thread die and see him fade into irrelevancy

Reactions: 31
No listen to her London Vlog on TikTok she is so unprofessional.. from the timing being off to saying ehm to stating she was recording the voice over while lying in bed to not using correct vocabulary…. I would not be inviting her to events lol
---

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No listen to her London Vlog on TikTok she is so unprofessional.. from the timing being off to saying ehm to stating she was recording the voice over while lying in bed to not using correct vocabulary…. I would not be inviting her to events lol
---

I’m all for organic content that’s not overly polished and is made by a normal gal just doing what she loves but she sounds like she doesn’t even care in this.

Reactions: 15
---
If it was my job to go on free trips and get wined dined and pampered I’d sound a lot more enthusiastic than this

Reactions: 10
If I'm Garnier I'm not excepting that voice over at all. Who approved that ?
She couldn't sound any less professional if she tried. You can tell it was one and done in that recording. I doubt she even listened back to hear how it sounded. As someone pointed out, the timing is even off. The sooner this instahun career comes to an end the better. Most of them are beyond lazy

Reactions: 13
Even her instagram stories speaking about the garnier products are thrown together she’s bleedin useless at the influencer game how has she managed to get his far 😂

Reactions: 7
I just noticed, we voted at the start of the thread whether to have a Conor thread on his own or Conor and Ellie together. 190 voted Conor on his own, 276 voted to keep them together.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.