Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suggestion
Fake hair, false tan, new boobs and teeth. Really sad as used to be a pretty girl underneath.

Probably a bit deep for an Ellie thread 🤣

Reactions: 13
Maybe give the poll until this evening to allow people to change if they want. If by this evening and it’s still majority keep together we will just have to continue and go with the majority. Cast your vote at the start of this thread

Reactions: 2
The poll looks like it’s getting rid of an Ellie thread all together which might be a reason for votes to keep together!

Reactions: 5
The poll looks like it’s getting rid of an Ellie thread all together which might be a reason for votes to keep together!
It’s not getting rid of Ellie’s thread all together. It will be to get rid the joint threads

Reactions: 4
Ellie kelly gets her hair done In platinum did her bestie Sean not work there before and have drama leaving?

Reactions: 3
I seen a few influencers at that bridgerton primark event & most of them had loads of stories up about what it was like & the primark stuff they got but Ellie had barely anything up she didn’t put much effort into advertising the stuff or anything, I could be soo wrong but I also get mean girl vibes off Ellie .. charleen seems genuinely lovely & she always seems to be getting on with people I always see kneevho & khloe devlin commenting on her stuff but never really see Ellie making an effort with other influencers or anything.

Reactions: 8
Ellie is very similar to Fbg. Both lazy shites. Expecting everyone to hand everything to them. No motivation. She's lucky she latched on to charleen.

Reactions: 22
Is he still trying to convince everyone about the cock box haha he's deluded go vist buddy cup in northside.... how about no kids are in school and adults are working going on like big plans happening in Charlestown with the cock box when really it's just another chopped that won't last long with the same coffee machine you have been putting in all the other choppeds . We need to just close this thread down nothing happening anymore he's finally becoming irrelevant haha sure Ben Williams is basically the new Timmy for next while before someone eles comes along.... Turkey legs is finished 🙌

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.