Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he acting like he’s building that himself…. He’s probably not even putting a cent in and chopped is just letting him take a space on their counter top. Love to see his input and amount invested etc…

Reactions: 7
Not a cent he put into that LOL. He’ll be giving Brian a cut of his earnings for using the space. He is honestly deluded.

Reactions: 3
Please revote page one for separate threads if you haven’t, you can change your vote too!!

Reactions: 6
Charlestown is very like Northside. ..shite. It just has its anchor tenant which is Dunnes which is what anyone goes there for. It already has O’Briens, Mamma no hands or whatever, Eddie Rockets and an ice cream place. Can’t even see chopped doing well let alone people going out of the centre to buy a coffee from a brand that’s unheard of

Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been noticed but…. This dental clinics based in turkey keeps popping up on my news feeds and I swear this is himself. That time him and his father went to Antalya which is where this clinic is conveniently situated. May or may not be him but he went on a pr trip and kept it very hush if it was him didn’t he?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if this has been noticed but…. This dental clinics based in turkey keeps popping up on my news feeds and I swear this is himself. That time him and his father went to Antalya which is where this clinic is conveniently situated. May or may not be him but he went on a pr trip and kept it very hush if it was him didn’t he?
That's not him

Reactions: 23
Doesn't look like him at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You need to go to specsavers mate

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What’s the story with Ellie’s new bestie Zoe Whelan, saying new home. Did she buy it? She doesn’t seem to work?

Reactions: 4
What’s the story with Ellie’s new bestie Zoe Whelan, saying new home. Did she buy it? She doesn’t seem to work?
Probably got another compensation claim. Poor girl seems to be very prone to accidents. Three compensation claims from what I know

Reactions: 11
Her pout is so cringe. It looks like me trying to read a notice board without my glasses. Eyes squinted mouth open

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Zoe’s “house” is very strange looking though. Her living room looks like it’s in the attic. Must be very dark as it only seems to have Velux windows.
btw She has her own thread on here.
Ps. Have we decided if we’re gonna split the thread or keep them both on it?

Reactions: 3
Can we just split them for the love of sweet baby Jesus in heaven. It's not that big of a deal to get notifications from 2 threads instead of one🙄.
I've never made a thread or I'd do it myself. Don't make me try & do it because no doubt I'll mess it up. Someone just strap on a pair please😆
& No one will show up to your home if the titles don't rhyme either 😅

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.