Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone recommend any juicy threads to read right now ? Conor and Ellie’s thread is officially dead
If you ever watched Geordie Shore Aaron and Talias thread is juicy and they are both now throwing digs at each other on insta and it’s quite entertaining

Reactions: 4
Taking Conor to where her ex is from when she doesn’t live anywhere near it is a bit cringe from Aoife!

Reactions: 2
Taking Conor to where her ex is from when she doesn’t live anywhere near it is a bit cringe from Aoife!
Her ex is from Tralee. She lives in Tralee. Don’t understand the statement? Everywhere there were yesterday are places local people would go all the time on a nice day.

Reactions: 7
Does it really matter lol? So I can never go to let’s say Skerries during the summer with any new partner because that’s I went there with my ex? Come off it 😭

Reactions: 7
Does it really matter lol? So I can never go to let’s say Skerries during the summer with any new partner because that’s I went there with my ex? Come off it 😭
This made me laugh cause my ex proposed to me there, where he also proposed to his new partner. I would rather something a bit more original 🤣 but yeah I agree why can't you go places you were with your ex

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This made me laugh cause my ex proposed to me there, where he also proposed to his new partner. I would rather something a bit more original 🤣 but yeah I agree why can't you go places you were with your ex
Oh proposals are totally different but like a day out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hiking up torc 🤣 my son has done it in his crocs, it’s a walk for us not a hike. Well to be fair the hill before you start up the mountain is a killer alright

Reactions: 10
How did they manage to get Niall horan on that podcast Christ

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.