Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed, we voted at the start of the thread whether to have a Conor thread on his own or Conor and Ellie together. 190 voted Conor on his own, 276 voted to keep them together.
That was in February though in all fairness

Mod edit, looks like this issue is resolved as anyone could still change their vote. Let's go with the about 60% and resolve this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Maybe another vote or poll could be done? At least everyone has a say. 😊
Mods say you can change your vote on the poll at the start of the thread. I changed mine so anyone else that wants to change either way can do so at the start of the thread 🙂

Reactions: 9
No listen to her London Vlog on TikTok she is so unprofessional.. from the timing being off to saying ehm to stating she was recording the voice over while lying in bed to not using correct vocabulary…. I would not be inviting her to events lol
---
she could not sound anymore bored if she tried. Could she not have just put music over the top and shared the clips my god she really does love the sound of her own voice and think she’s so important.

Reactions: 11
she could not sound anymore bored if she tried. Could she not have just put music over the top and shared the clips my god she really does love the sound of her own voice and think she’s so important.
No that would require too much effort on her part 🤣

Reactions: 2
As lazy as she is, she's still crushing turkey legs in likes/comments. Really must be eating away at him seeing as he's constantly at the grind 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
C2AAFDD9-954A-4ADA-8A11-3BE595077AA0.png
“yup kerry” and the man is speaking about the player’s mother who just passed away. He is a serious bleeping gombeen.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Guys is it just me or what’s with Ellie’s teeth
---
And she’s staying in one of the most expensive hotels in London the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg she’s like Mrs Make ups daughter, why are they all destroying themselves

Reactions: 5
Ellie has def lost some weight. I agree the new teeth aren’t great, her composite bonding was lovely, I prefer her original natural teeth as well to what she has now. She obviously doesn’t know when to stop because they looked great before she got this latest work done to them

Reactions: 10
Ellie has def lost some weight. I agree the new teeth aren’t great, her composite bonding was lovely, I prefer her original natural teeth as well to what she has now. She obviously doesn’t know when to stop because they looked great before she got this latest work done to them
Woah she has lost alot of weight 😳😳😳😳 her face is getting smaller and the teeth are massive
She's like MRS make up with the doggy dentures

Reactions: 4
I’m not sure if it’s the lips or the new teeth or a combo of both but in the stories of her talking it looks like she now has an over bite all of a sudden ..

Reactions: 9
I genuinely can’t get over how bad they are.

also please revote On post 1 if you want separate threads. Sick of reading about scrote boy.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.