Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s only with Aoife because Ellie finally seen the light. The absolute neck on him posting that. I still think if Ellie would take him back he’d be back with her in a heartbeat

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I was always against the Aoife hate on here but my god she is as vile as him if she was talking to him a year ago

Reactions: 7
I was always against the Aoife hate on here but my god she is as vile as him if she was talking to him a year ago
Agree. The person who cheats is always the one in the wrong, it’s their responsibility, but you’re a horrible person if you get with someone knowing they’re in a relationship. She’s so tacky

Reactions: 16
Was the podcast he did with that woman where he spoke about how he'd keep trying whatever he could to get Ellie back after the new York saga aswel or was this a different time they split?

Reactions: 2
Was the podcast he did with that woman where he spoke about how he'd keep trying whatever he could to get Ellie back after the new York saga aswel or was this a different time they split?
That one was the most recent split, so he would’ve been saying that while with Aoife

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The podcast he did discussing tbe break up with ellie was Released on Spotify 20th June 2022 🫠😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ellie’s new insta post… I feel like all of these bloggers styles have gone mental!! Like so unrelatable? Miss the days when they would post clothes we would actually buy / like!

Reactions: 12
‘They deliver anywhere in Ireland as of a Sunday’ 🙄
Records it twice and still makes a balls of it. In one he says, the lads already froze them for me, and in the other he says, I put some in the freezer because I haven't been here. He says, breakfast lunch and dinner, and points to the brownies for dinner. He speaks like he's trying to prove his intelligence. I will never understand why any company uses him for advertising!

Reactions: 10
The temptation to reply to his story with : "I thought u said you werent gna share shite anymore" is reallllllll
His content is the exact same. He was saying he's in a position now where he doesn't have to be sharing as much shite anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ye right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve actually never seen it so dead!! Watch him now go back to his stupid unnecessary posting be as he can’t cope with people not talking about him

Reactions: 4
This thread has died. Bit like their likes on insta 😆
I think it just goes to show how irrelevant both of them are as ‘influencers’. We were all just watching them for their car crash relationship but now it just goes to show neither of them have anything on their own to offer.

Reactions: 13
Ellie has to be one of the laziest and most boring influencers out there. At least Charleen puts a bit of effort into it.

Reactions: 24
Anyone recommend any juicy threads to read right now ? Conor and Ellie’s thread is officially dead

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.