Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0AB9B862-EBB1-4607-A3D6-510551318F7D.jpeg

I’m certain Ellie had pictures up of herself and him at this event. Then he starts talking to Aoife a few days later and flies out to Ellie after that. She must have known he was with Ellie. Whatever happens next Aoife has herself to blame.
---
Happy 1 year anniversary of talking 😂 Christ he honestly has the mentality of a 15 year old 😆 he's so childish it's crazy! The history books will need to be rewritten and have an eight wonder of the world and that wonder will be what the duck grown women see in Conor Ryan 😆
I’d say he knows Ellie will see it and wants her to know he had them both on the go at the same time! He’s a sicko.

Reactions: 19
aoifes a reals girls girl isn’t she 🤝💓 she’s just as bad as Conor and does she not feel mugged of knowing he flew the whole way to New York to try win Ellie back and when that didn’t work he then proceeded to talk to her but what if Ellie had of taken him back ?

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2128762

I’m certain Ellie had pictures up of herself and him at this event. Then he starts talking to Aoife a few days later and flies out to Ellie after that. She must have known he was with Ellie. Whatever happens next Aoife has herself to blame.
---

I’d say he knows Ellie will see it and wants her to know he had them both on the go at the same time! He’s a sicko.
Ellie was 10000% with him at the opening of Bray crappy Cup

Reactions: 13
Now we know exactly why he followed her to New York. I’d say she found messages between the two. More fool Aoife for staying with him then

Reactions: 16
Yeah Aoife looks like a right mug. She is effectively plan B. And he was down an depressed after NYC. Saying "I fucked up". Blah blah, the same emotional blackmail tit he uses on Aoife.

It wouldn't surprise me if Ellie seeks revenge. I'm sure the crappy cup entrepreneur would fall right into any trap.

Reactions: 15
He should be ashamed of his life putting that up. Likes he’s no more a man, the little scrote. Aoife should be ashamed too. I’d actually be more embarrassed if I was Aoife knowing that my current partner is still trying to get at his ex. Chaaaaaldish

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Glad the overlapping has come to light. A lot of people at the start saying Aoife won’t put up with that behaviour she has a child etc. well she clearly is plus I don’t believe for one minute she wants to keep things private, if she did she wouldn’t have a public page with all new followers on the back of getting with CR

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I can’t figure out why everyone thought Aoife was so mature. In my eyes Aoife is far worse than him and by announcing he was seeing both girls at the time literally just reiterates this.

Reactions: 18
Cause they broke up June 6th according to the unreleased podcast he done. So big overlap. What a dope
Not to defend but that podcast was before he got back with Ellie and it was pulled because he got back with her. He was referring to June 6th 2021. They broke up until about March 2022

No matter what we think about Ellie, it’s sickening seeing cr putting tit like that up. No mind for a 1 year anniversary but putting up 1 year since we started talking is bullshit. He is still continuing to hurt Ellie. She really tried with him to make things work, he got way more chances than he ever deserved and he messed it all up. Now he’s with plan B Aoife. She deserves him imo. Just because she had a child doesn’t mean tit. She thinks she’s the bees knees going out with a slime ball like him from Dublin. Can’t wait for him to cheat on her, and it be found out.

Reactions: 31
My opinion on Aoife has well and truly changed now. How could you be with someone knowing they were pining over their ex (probably still is) whilst texting each other. He will do the same thing to Aoife eventually if he’s not already doing it. He’s a Grade A Narcissist!

Reactions: 17
Can someone give me a recap on needle dick following Ellie to NY. Only following them both a few months

Reactions: 2
does anyone else find it offensive how Ellie constantly uses the word “mongo” on the podcast ?

Reactions: 9
Can someone give me a recap on needle dick following Ellie to NY. Only following them both a few months
They got back together around March 2021, he was caught with Aoife, Ellie broke it off and went to NY on a brand trip with JD in the first week of May, ended up staying longer with her friend caoimhe who lives there, he flew over for 2 nights to win her back, she said on the podcast they went for dinner together and they clearly never got back together

Reactions: 8
They got back together around March 2021, he was caught with Aoife, Ellie broke it off and went to NY on a brand trip with JD in the first week of May, ended up staying longer with her friend caoimhe who lives there, he flew over for 2 nights to win her back, she said on the podcast they went for dinner together and they clearly never got back together
He must’ve used all his pocket money to pay for the flight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.