Charleen Murphy #2 did Dano run a mile? Was it the new nose, new hair or no style?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to know the reason she’s hiding the fact they’re together though considering they were so “loved up” and constantly together before

Reactions: 6
She makes Ibiza look soooo boring. Don’t think they’ve gone to one event other than O beach which is overrated

Would love to know the reason she’s hiding the fact they’re together though considering they were so “loved up” and constantly together before
I know right! I read on Twitter that they used to get loads of hate at games and she was being targeted so I wonder if it’s that? But then I think I saw a post before that she was still at the games

Reactions: 1
Wasn't there a rumour he cheated? Caught out in a threesome with one of his footie mates? It would make sense why shew being so quiet about the whole thing because they might just be trying to give it another go to see if it's actually working before going public again

I’m not going to comment on her outfit or her figure, but the makeup application is shocking.

227D5BC1-533C-4C9C-A2DA-1BF3097575C4.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t look like herself at all in them photos. It has to be the hair it’s just not working for her at all
Whatever she’s doing — hair, nose job, filler etc. — is changing her entire look, and not in a good way!

Reactions: 5
I have the be honest.. I always thought Charleen was stunning her face & body etc but after seeing those Ibiza pics I’ve totally changed my mind!!! Without being too mean she simply does not look good. She’s puffy, orange and fake looking? Don’t get me started on the outfits!!!

Reactions: 13
Would it be the heat making her puffy as nose hasn’t healed yet? Or is it fillers? Really hope she goes back short and blonde, was much nicer and gave her a quirky youthful look

Reactions: 9
I have the be honest.. I always thought Charleen was stunning her face & body etc but after seeing those Ibiza pics I’ve totally changed my mind!!! Without being too mean she simply does not look good. She’s puffy, orange and fake looking? Don’t get me started on the outfits!!!
Her clothes don’t look like they fit her properly at all, that pink one looked like it it didn’t cover her crotch and she had to cross her legs in the pics to cover it

Her eye makeup looks really heavy and doesn’t suit her at all. Also why does she always go out in a bikini top 😭

Reactions: 8
I absolutely love Charleen. However - if you’re reading, PLEASE get rid of the disgusting hair Char, you have made yourself look like an absolute fool. Don’t try to save it - it’s NOT working and it won’t either.

Reactions: 13
I think Charleens bleeping with us all now 😂 The hair, the style its just all wrong. Middle splits are my pet peeve and the blonde bits at the front dont compliment the ginger at all 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.