Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Instagram stories 😂 now something tells me he was in trouble with the girlfriend for constantly rallying. W
He shared the shafting in the car video one too many times would be my guess and she lost the plot yesterday as he shared it again.

Now he's at the emotional blackmail. We seen it before. He's a manipulative tool.

She needs rid of this piece of tit!
100% this! That was my first thought

Reactions: 2
Wonder is this thing he’s been working towards “every chance that I get” (again as someone said above he wouldn’t know hard work if it hit him in the face) that he bought a house??? Surely not

Reactions: 5
Is he hinting that he bought a house?
That’s exactly what I thought or Aoife asked him to move in with him.
Maybe he got a few quid from his granny that passed or got her house.
He’ll be on tomorrow to tell what it is no doubt, he won’t be able to ‘pull back’

Reactions: 5
Stirring the pot with loads wedding's this summer...

Anything atal for a bit clout this fella!!

Only child adult vibes!!

Reactions: 4
He’s hoping for a reaction from Ellie with that. This fella never stops trying to hurt women.
100%. He knows it’ll get back to Ellie and is just trying to hurt her. Everything he does from the expensive holidays to the excessive posting is all to get to her. Doesn’t seem to be working. She seems to be doing okay

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d love if she did a tell all now because he’s after announcing in public that there definitely was an overlap. She’d need a hand with it though, she wouldn’t be articulated enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
100%. He knows it’ll get back to Ellie and is just trying to hurt her. Everything he does from the expensive holidays to the excessive posting is all to get to her. Doesn’t seem to be working. She seems to be doing okay
Getting rid of him is the best thing she ever did. He will never be a healthy partner for any woman. He’s dirt

Reactions: 20
Just proves there was over lapping with Ellie!
He's a major idiot. That's a red flag for both of these clowns Conor and Aoife. Shows her morals wouldn't be the highest either. She's in it for clout and clout only and he's in it for attention off his little teenage scrote fanbase.

That picture he posted marking one year - so candid.

He tits are basically falling out and that's what he wants his Canada goose clad groupies hanging around Coolock on their electric scooters to see so they can comment and her can write back all sorts of;

"I know yeh🤤"

Reactions: 13
Happy 1 year anniversary of talking 😂 Christ he honestly has the mentality of a 15 year old 😆 he's so childish it's crazy! The history books will need to be rewritten and have an eight wonder of the world and that wonder will be what the duck grown women see in Conor Ryan 😆

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.