Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's caoimhes boyfriend?
It’s 100% the brother. Doesn’t matter if they’re not in the catchment area for the hospital. We don’t know what happened. Maybe there was an accident in the area of the hospital or they’re admitted to see a special in that hospital

Reactions: 3
He's taking a step back from posting as he doesn't want to be sharing his whole life on social media anymore 😂...basically they had a row and Aoife told him to stop posting so much shite

• Haha
Reactions: 45
If he keeps up with it, it’ll be good. I’d say Aoife has a big say in it. She never looks comfortable when he’s posting her on video on stories

Reactions: 8
Conor is taking a break. What’s happened to cause this meltdown
He shared the shafting in the car video one too many times would be my guess and she lost the plot yesterday as he shared it again.

Now he's at the emotional blackmail. We seen it before. He's a manipulative tool.

She needs rid of this piece of tit!

Reactions: 15
He shared the shafting in the car video one too many times would be my guess and she lost the plot yesterday as he shared it again.

Now he's at the emotional blackmail. We seen it before. He's a manipulative tool.

She needs rid of this piece of tit!
I’ve known of him for a long time but only following recently so seeing it for myself!! What shafting in the car videos did he do?

Reactions: 2
He looks stressed! This isn't the first time he's mentioned taking a step back from SM but I think Aoife likes her privacy and doesn't want her life posted everywhere so can he stick to it and really take a step back this time!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.