Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t they the temporary ones? Has she even been back to get the proper ones fitted?
They're her new porcelain ones. She had them fitted about 2 weeks ago. She said she hasn't taken pictures of them yet because she hadn't done her make up and wanted to good in the pictures.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They're her new porcelain ones. She had them fitted about 2 weeks ago. She said she hasn't taken pictures of them yet because she hadn't done her make up and wanted to good in the pictures.
So the beauty influencer hasn’t had makeup on in two weeks. Bullshit. She knows they’re shocking I’d say

Sad thing is there was Nothing wrong with her original teeth
I do feel sorry for a lot of them who feel they need to change themselves so much to fit an image when they’re grand the way they are. But then I’m like they’re contributing to the toxic environment of perfect hair perfect teeth sunbed skin big boobs, big lips

Reactions: 9
Aoifes son is away and her other man child isn’t down with her? Unusual.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. He seems bit quiet too on his stories since Budapest. Wonder did something happen with him and aoife when they were away? Like the London trip seemed like a argument happened

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I was thinking the same. He seems bit quiet too on his stories since Budapest. Wonder did something happen with him and aoife when they were away? Like the London trip seemed like a argument happened
They are both two kids so if something happened they’d be unfollowing and deleting pics!

Yep. Thinking the same here too. He hardly showed Aoife on the Budapest trip and hasn’t mentioned her all week. Usually he’s lovebombing with throwback pics

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.