Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah to be fair now I don’t think anyone is ‘tearing’ her down. They are commenting on her boob job that’s fairly new and would have come with a hefty price tag, I’d have to agree there is a crease/fold there that should defo not be
It’s commenting on how someone looks. I just think it’s unnecessary. Aoife edits her photos like there is no tomro, I just think it’s better to see Ellie’s normal looking ones.

Reactions: 9
It’s the sunbed addiction that is making Ellie look older than she should....

Reactions: 15
It’s commenting on how someone looks. I just think it’s unnecessary. Aoife edits her photos like there is no tomro, I just think it’s better to see Ellie’s normal looking ones.
As does Ellie, do you not see a massive difference between her Instagram pictures and pics other people post of her??

Reactions: 6
I mean this in the best way possible but can we not tear other woman down? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. She looks normal, most woman don’t have books perked up high and stuck together. I thought the pic she posted on her insta was very real looking and not edited to get rid of lines and other normal features.
But she got a boob job so she SHOULD have perked up boobs 😂😂 they look like she needs another lift already!

Reactions: 8
I think she knows it was a botched job. She mentioned not speaking about it until may because it’ll be a full year from when she got it done. I also heard that she ended up having to fly back to turkey to get them fixed but I never seen any proof that she was back?

Reactions: 4
If it was something she couldn’t help I’d agree with not commenting, but she paid for that. It’s a really botched job. It’s not her fault, she needs to go and get it revised, it looks uncomfortable. I think she’d look so much better with smaller implants, those don’t suit her frame

To be fair Ellies look natural , and people saying shouldn't they have dropped by now , have no idea what they are talking about because that is dropped. Charleen is the one who actually has the fake , situated looking boobs. Charleens are very like the 90's -00's page 3. Now surgeons prefer to give the natural drop look.

Reactions: 18
I mean this in the best way possible but can we not tear other woman down? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. She looks normal, most woman don’t have books perked up high and stuck together. I thought the pic she posted on her insta was very real looking and not edited to get rid of lines and other normal features.
It’s not normal features, she’s only 20 bleeping 7 !!!
Seriously it’s what she has done to her self caused her to look like that, sun beds constantly, she smokes, she drinks excessively, god knows what else, I don’t know any other 27 year old that looks that haggard, sorry not sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Point is Ellie's is a boob job so it's not normal and doesn't look right

Reactions: 5
Imagine gifting him and his scrotey friend a free night in your hotel...they must have obviously assumed Aoife was going to stay with him!

Reactions: 3
Oh Lord Jesus Christ!!!! Look at Ellie’s latest post on instagram she is trying to bring back EK Eyewear for a second round because they Wilde so much and sold out so quick the first time 😬🥴🥴

• Haha
Conor on his stories saying he's not well.. hope it wasn't food poisoning from the hotel he's in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.