Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the one with her dad? I honestly thought she had a filter on to trick her dad and was waiting for him to say what's wrong with your face 🤣
That’s the one! She does not look her normal self at all she looks botched 😮

Reactions: 3
She's destroying herself was a genuine pretty girl. Boobs are ridiculous too. She's gone very boring - does nothing

Reactions: 7
She's destroying herself was a genuine pretty girl. Boobs are ridiculous too. She's gone very boring - does nothing
Shes always done nothing when she lived in Canada she was a little rocket with a great personality

That little spider monkey destroyed her and she's in competition with him on a daily basis

Get a real job move out and settledown away from the social media...bleeping embarrassing still taking pictures looking at the ground at her age.

Reactions: 13
Ellie was a makeup artist yeah?
When was the last time she was booked?
Keilidh OWNS a brand in Brown Thomas and she still does makeup.

He wasn’t the one who was doing it. Happened years ago but can’t deny that CR comes across as dodgy. Living the champagne lifestyle off a credit card while living at home in his mas box room with his travelling coffee machine
Yeah sorry for confusion I know CR didn’t rip Brice but there has been comments here CR is laundering money etc, I don’t think so, he’s not wise enough for all that stuff.

Reactions: 3
Omg came here to say this!
Charlene’s are unreal compared!
Ellie looks like she is in her mid 30’s 😂
Like why is there like hanging skin or a crease in Ellie’s boob closest to Charleen botched not the word .. surely they would have dropped into place by now it’s been nearly a year

Reactions: 4
Omg came here to say this!
Charlene’s are unreal compared!
Ellie looks like she is in her mid 30’s 😂
I mean this in the best way possible but can we not tear other woman down? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. She looks normal, most woman don’t have books perked up high and stuck together. I thought the pic she posted on her insta was very real looking and not edited to get rid of lines and other normal features.

I mean this in the best way possible but can we not tear other woman down? There’s nothing wrong with how she looks. She looks normal, most woman don’t have books perked up high and stuck together. I thought the pic she posted on her insta was very real looking and not edited to get rid of lines and other normal features.
Ah to be fair now I don’t think anyone is ‘tearing’ her down. They are commenting on her boob job that’s fairly new and would have come with a hefty price tag, I’d have to agree there is a crease/fold there that should defo not be

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.