Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #15 Lil legs, red flags, eating curry. Wants her pregnant to move in in a hurry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah actually my toes are rotten 🙄 I’m all for calling out peoples crappy behaviour and even their appearance if it’s cos they overdosed on filler or whatever but something they can’t change like their bleeping feet. Scraping the barrel
Relax!!

The smell of your toe tappers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unrelated to CR but I see Daisy's Grill was issued a closure order from the Food Safety Authority last month

Reactions: 9
Jesus mother of God he thinks he has a nice body that tattoo covers his whole chest which he doesn't have makes it more funny with that nipple pierced haha .

Anyone see he left his poor dog in the kitchen full of smoke with the door closed just to make a video of how he burnt waffles in the oven bleeping plank....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I know none of us look great when we laugh like that but holy Jesus what has Ellie done to herself? :( her teeth…
"Me, my 2 best friends, and my manager had a 4some."

Ellen then reads it again slowly and asks who the fourth person

Person 1: Me
Person 2 and 3: my two best friends
Person 4: my manager

Sad when counting to four has become a bleeping struggle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Me, my 2 best friends, and my manager had a 4some."

Ellen then reads it again slowly and asks who the fourth person

Person 1: Me
Person 2 and 3: my two best friends
Person 4: my manager

Sad when counting to four has become a bleeping struggle
And then they get confused on whether it’s a P45 or a P60 and land on P60 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s with the sunglasses inside while she’s recording a podcast
She said she had a stye in her eye and that’s why she had them on. Ridiculous as if most people haven’t had one before

Reactions: 3
Sunglasses indoors,must of had a midweek session with zoe flaked out the nut!!!

Sorry charleen I slept it out I'm on my way

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit of a sidetrack but there's a few here in the know. What is Brian Lee talking about on his Instagram post today? Anyone?
An ex employee of his was fiddling the books and basically committed fraud by stealing money from the company for themselves and covering it up until it was caught. I can’t remember how much it was but it was quite a large sum.

Reactions: 6
An ex employee of his was fiddling the books and basically committed fraud by stealing money from the company for themselves and covering it up until it was caught. I can’t remember how much it was but it was quite a large sum.
Must not have learned his lesson if he’s dealing with CR. He’s as dodgy as anything in my opinion

Reactions: 9
Bit of a sidetrack but there's a few here in the know. What is Brian Lee talking about on his Instagram post today? Anyone?
I spoke about this months ago with (i think) @Abbey127
Mairead Latimer, his finance manager for Chopped, is wife of his original business, the fairview TRX gym partner, Steve Doody. Her father allegedly also involved. What i heard was 6 digits 😵💫 shocking it took 5+yrs, but thats Ireland 🤣
---
Must not have learned his lesson if he’s dealing with CR. He’s as dodgy as anything in my opinion
Are Buddy Cups still taking up space in Chopped? Can anyone tell me if Horror Ryan ever addressed why all are closed, bar Northside?

Reactions: 2
I spoke about this months ago with (i think) @Abbey127
Mairead Latimer, his finance manager for Chopped, is wife of his original business, the fairview TRX gym partner, Steve Doody. Her father allegedly also involved. What i heard was 6 digits 😵💫 shocking it took 5+yrs, but thats Ireland 🤣
---

Are Buddy Cups still taking up space in Chopped? Can anyone tell me if Horror Ryan ever addressed why all are closed, bar Northside?
Thanks - makes for interesting reading!

Brian Lee, the good businessman he is seems to have a naive streak - he should not be anywhere near Conor Ryan.

Reactions: 2
Nah sorry I don’t buy it. CR wouldn’t be that intelligent enough to do anything like that, I’d say Bruce saw his following and social media accounts getting views and saw an opportunity to get footfall to his own businesses with a different clientele

Reactions: 1
Nah sorry I don’t buy it. CR wouldn’t be that intelligent enough to do anything like that, I’d say Bruce saw his following and social media accounts getting views and saw an opportunity to get footfall to his own businesses with a different clientele
He wasn’t the one who was doing it. Happened years ago but can’t deny that CR comes across as dodgy. Living the champagne lifestyle off a credit card while living at home in his mas box room with his travelling coffee machine

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.