Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the post, his page is private
He was asking people to donate to the Toy Show appeal while also declaring that no one actually knows him and he’s actually a very kind and generous person 🤢

It’s not showing on his page anymore so he must have realised how much of an ahole he was and deleted it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Such a weird post!!

Great donation,but hes playing into people's hands making it about himself😂😂👍

If he had ANY sort of class he would off posted the photo with no caption!

Starting to feel sorry for these people!

Reactions: 14
Such a weird post!!

Great donation,but hes playing into people's hands making it about himself😂😂👍

If he had ANY sort of class he would off posted the photo with no caption!

Starting to feel sorry for these people!
If he had any class he wouldn’t have posted the pic 😂 he acts like some big baller, it’s 500 quid when you have no expenses you live at home with your ma and da don’t even pay for your own m50

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He was asking people to donate to the Toy Show appeal while also declaring that no one actually knows him and he’s actually a very kind and generous person 🤢

It’s not showing on his page anymore so he must have realised how much of an ahole he was and deleted it
After being gifted 3 bottles of wine

Reactions: 10
This one I think

Sure that's only 2 weeks of his dole money.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if he actually used his mam or dad's card to pay and sure he would have to post it on social media Wouldn't he 😉 hahaha

Reactions: 11
Ellie is cringe,she's going on like I'm winning I'm winning😂😂😂😂

Honestly.....

Singing/miming about you been with a new bloke is basically saying your not over the last one😂😂😂

She just can't pull off the classy vibe everything is forced and pre meditated.

Honesty it's embarrassing!!!

He's with Aoife, same garden in his pic today as hers in her 'tennis apparel' photo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.