Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pacho

Can we please, for the love of sweet baby Jesus in heaven, stop going back & forth with the 'you're Aoife, you're Ellie ' chat ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Can all this gay boy talk be done with please it’s boring and I honestly don’t think anyone meant to attack his sexuality or be homophobic even if it came across that way

• Heart
Reactions: 60

HissyFits

My god😶
2:40am and Ellie and her sister went live, both absolutely LOCKED. Comes on and says her jaw is hurting and then after a minute says ‘because it clicks not because of anything else’ and Caoimhe bursts out laughing👀
Feeding the dog curry laughing about the dog having stomach problems, says she’s off to London next week on a date with a boy she’s been seeing before, she’s getting jaw surgery in January to stop her clicky jaw apparently! They smashed a wine glass and are roaring in the parents house eating a Chinese, Ellie is so so annoying constantly repeating herself and just acts so immature and bitchy.
Then to top it off their friends join the live, the fella is off his head and whips out a bag of coke on live and starts talking about xanex so they came off live😳 someone’s going to have the fear tomorrow 🫢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

ontheroad13

Definitely back together had a pic up on his story and deleted it the dickhead, she's just as bad for taking him back if they even were split up.
Ah stop I honestly give up at this stage, a woman in her 30s with a 5 year old child seeing that fella after all he has done, she's as bad as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

thatstatt

Why do so many people keep going on about how smart Aoife is? Sorry but if she had any cop on she wouldve never gotten involved with Conor hes a scumbag who treats women like shit

• Heart
Reactions: 52

ontheroad13

Ah here if she’s broken up with him there’s no need to involve Leo in trying to win her back- it’s between her and him, not on at all. That would only piss me off more if I was her
Buying personalised balloons for the child that you never met of the woman that's dumped you is weird behavior, she will have to get a restraining order yet if that carry's on.

• Wow
Reactions: 49

Clangers2

VIP Member
Reread my post, that’s not what I said and nowhere I excused his behavior. I’ve seen it first hand where someone was outed and the fall out was horrific. I don’t agree with it.
I totally agree, I would never condone his treatment of women, but the gay stuff has to stop, why does his sexuality even have to come into it? Why are people using calling him gay/in the closet and talking about people outing him like it's an insult or something to slag him about??
So fuck if he's Bi or in the closet
That's no one's business but his own
It's his public treatment of women I have a problem with plastered all over social media not whether he is riding a man or a woman
Why would anyone care about that?
It's not something to be ashamed of or hiding being Bi??
In 2022 why is it used as being something to slag someone about
Knocks me sick in this day and age
All these clowns posting on his socials comments are full blown TROLLS
Gives tattle a bad name

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ThorsHammer

For a fella that only said last week he wasn't going to broadcast his relationship on social media...he's doing a good job of embarrassing himself this evening ...he's deluded

• Heart
He has made an absolute mockery out of every single person who has suffered or is suffering with their mental health playing that card for a bit of sympathy. There isn’t a thing wrong with this fella only that he’s a complete & utter arsehole. What a vile human.

• Heart

Noseynells

Was in Northside at lunch time today. Don't be fooled by the queue he's posting on Instagram 😅 Santa's Grotto is located behind his stand, that's what the queue is for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

turbomunch

Chatty Member
I don’t know why people make out like being a single mother makes you really strong and independent. I just don’t think those things are related at all? Yes you have a kid to keep in mind but if you’re silly enough to associate yourself with Conor once, you’re silly enough to do it again. I don’t think Aoife deserves the credit she gets here

Reactions: 46

username123456

Irelandzbest: Closed
CR Clothing: Closed
CR Whitening: Closed
No Hands Ireland: Closed
Artane Buddycup: Closed
Howth Buddycup: Closed
Malahide Buddycup: Closed
Bray Buddycup: Closed
Buddybox: Closed

These are just some of this businesses I can think of from the past 2 years that he has officially put his name on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I genuinely believe his antics with Aoife really gave Ellie the ick and her rose tinted glasses dropped to the floor and she sees straight through him.
The comment of the "ex begging you to take him back" when he's posting his new relationship all over socials, defo was a revenge comment and ya know what fuck him. He deserves that. She's been far too polite about him and I actually giggled hearing her say that, knowing Horror will be in a sweat trying to convince Aoife that Ellie is just jealous saying that

• Heart
Reactions: 43