Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Ellie she must be doing very well, herself and charleen gone to visit their friend on 1st class flights to New York! I’m wondering what do immigration think of someone saying their career is an influencer going through though 😅😅 or what does she call herself
She has no rent or bills, she’d want to be able to do that surely.

Reactions: 21
Some break he’s taking ? Still shilling teeth whitening while he has composite bonding

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Some break he’s taking ? Still shilling teeth whitening while he has composite bonding
Yep…. Still don’t believe he’s suffering… if he really truly was he would genuinely take that break and sort himself out, but he can’t help himself.

Reactions: 12
Yep…. Still don’t believe he’s suffering… if he really truly was he would genuinely take that break and sort himself out, but he can’t help himself.
It’s so funny how these “influencers” say the best thing about being an influencer is picking your hours/holidays. Surely if he was in the state he claims to be in he’d just take the time out and post pre recorded stuff. Even if that video is pre recorded and scheduled he’s still posting other things to stories. My guess is
1. tit hit the fan with Aoife. I don’t doubt he’s upset but from past behaviours it’s most likely the consequences of his own actions

2. He hasn’t been training properly for this fight and knows he’d get hammered

3. Tickets didn’t sell. On the run up to Christmas in a cost of living crisis who’d pay to see two eijets box the head off each other

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s so funny how these “influencers” say the best thing about being an influencer is picking your hours/holidays. Surely if he was in the state he claims to be in he’d just take the time out and post pre recorded stuff. Even if that video is pre recorded and scheduled he’s still posting other things to stories. My guess is
1. tit hit the fan with Aoife. I don’t doubt he’s upset but from past behaviours it’s most likely the consequences of his own actions

2. He hasn’t been training properly for this fight and knows he’d get hammered

3. Tickets didn’t sell. On the run up to Christmas in a cost of living crisis who’d pay to see two eijets box the head off each other
I agree with those guesses, like I said before about Aoife she’s a mom and she’ll take no tit/games from him like Ellie did. She’ll just throw him aside and focus on her kid. He probably didn’t expect that 😂

That boxing event is a shambles, Ben Williams posting to say might not go ahead with "fighters" dropping out. Knob head must have been first to jump ship. Looking for last minute fighters now and the comment section is comical, all the hard lads looking for a fights with 200 followers 🤣🤣🤣 imagine paying to see these unknown morons try swing digs at eachother. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery

Reactions: 13
That boxing event is a shambles, Ben Williams posting to say might not go ahead with "fighters" dropping out. Knob head must have been first to jump ship. Looking for last minute fighters now and the comment section is comical, all the hard lads looking for a fights with 200 followers 🤣🤣🤣 imagine paying to see these unknown morons try swing digs at eachother. They couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery
Is there a ben williams thread, hes an awful dose

Is there a ben williams thread, hes an awful dose
Absolute mongo of a child!!

His ma looks the type to stay up all night doing bag with his mates and gets with one them when ben falls asleep after a few beers!!

I think ellie and charleen doing onlyfans under a different name!
Raking it in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Using his mates kid to make himself look like a better person than he actually is. He’s such a loser.. if you watch the rolling stoves story that he reposted on their actual page the guy recording goes “go on Aoife” at the end…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Using his mates kid to make himself look like a better person than he actually is. He’s such a loser.. if you watch the rolling stoves story that he reposted on their actual page the guy recording goes “go on Aoife” at the end…
"Go on Aoife"? What's that insinuating?

Reactions: 2
Absolute mongo of a child!!

His ma looks the type to stay up all night doing bag with his mates and gets with one them when ben falls asleep after a few beers!!

I think ellie and charleen doing onlyfans under a different name!
Raking it in!
This is so specific & spot on 😂😂 Ben speaks like English is a brand new language to him. He’s a pure god help us

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t her thread but is Charleen actually for real ?? In hot pants and boots in the cold and everyone around her well wrapped up in coats and scarves… no wonder the man in the last picture is taking a photo of her he’s definitely laughing at her…. I’m cringing

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.