Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t her thread but is Charleen actually for real ?? In hot pants and boots in the cold and everyone around her well wrapped up in coats and scarves… no wonder the man in the last picture is taking a photo of her he’s definitely laughing at her…. I’m cringing
it’s literally freezing over there her body is basic and she’s not a celebrity it’s not as cool as she thinks it is, SCREAMING for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh would have predicted this…
And the story before it said “unless there is snow, my legs will be out”
Serves her right going around like that....

Ellie will think she's deadly now after going New York,definitely her way off saying remember I was here and so independent when you flew over grovelling...

Lost souls out of touch with reality!

Conor will book a cruise on the moon next 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Serves her right going around like that....

Ellie will think she's deadly now after going New York,definitely her way off saying remember I was here and so independent when you flew over grovelling...

Lost souls out of touch with reality!

Conor will book a cruise on the moon next 😂😂

You mean his mammy and daddy will book a hoilday as they can't even ride in there own home because Conor Camel Toe Ryan keeps asking for milk from his mammys tit... he will have to go away now just because Ellie did haha

What in the actual Camel Toe is this wank stain like
Jesus look at those turkey legs hahahahaha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They look like thicks! Even in jeans ir leggings the legs do be frozen off you walking around. I'm talking numb with the cold, especially New York. I've been there multiple times at this time of year its a different kind of cold! I'm scarlet for them

Reactions: 20
He wasn’t very “kind” to Ellie when he cheated on /manipulated her for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but someone who was actually extremely kind and thoughtful would never call themselves “extremely kind and thoughtful”. What a narcissist
What a knob, good man for donating. But using it as a flex for look at how wealthy and kind and thoughtful I am... On good authority I can confirm he is a massive hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god his latest Instagram post is ripe with so much anger. It takes away from his very generous donation

Reactions: 6
The fact he has to share it on his grid along with the amount sums up how pathetic he is seeking a pat on his egotistical back.

Just seen he added a purple heart to it aswell so no doubt he's only doing it to try and impress Aoife instead of an act of kindness

Donate and you'll get free coffee for a week ffs

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I actually have second hand embarrassment of that post . He must be steaming drunk? Either that or he’s having a bloody melter looking for somebody’s attention…cRiNgEE.

Posting for self gratification makes him more trash than I thought possible. Free coffee all week ? Lol yeah right ya fking sap

• Haha
Reactions: 15
3 silly girls, wearing thick jumpers with long coats and skinned cats on their heads but nothing on their legs, not even a pair of tights? I sound like my Irish Ma but my god are they wise, you wouldn’t be long getting frostbit
Ellie finally did her dirty with that angle. Also the hats and coats are so cringe. You don't go ice skating bare legged if you want to keep your knees.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I actually have second hand embarrassment of that post . He must be steaming drunk? Either that or he’s having a bloody melter looking for somebody’s attention…cRiNgEE.

Posting for self gratification makes him more trash than I thought possible. Free coffee all week ? Lol yeah right ya fking sap
Hes getting called out already in the comments 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Course you'd be getting free coffee all wk, sure the shitbox will still pretend like u purchased it and rinse more money that way 🤫🤭

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see the live tiktok on charleens tiktok last night? Apparently Ellie has a new man

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.