Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still not convinced this business with him and Aoife isn’t an elaborate ruse to gain followers. He’s famous for it and has probably told her it’s the way to go to increase her following. Hope I’m wrong though

Reactions: 19
I was going to suggest it’s time we split the threads but I think they’ll be back for the Xmas pressies. Used to do it myself as a teenager 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I doubt it,i reckon she always knew she was walking even on that holiday....

On the run in to Christmas now she has more important priorities than to play games with a man child!!

Can you imagine the live shows and that boxing event coming up now!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt it,i reckon she always knew she was walking even on that holiday....

On the run in to Christmas now she has more important priorities than to play games with a man child!!

Can you imagine the live shows and that boxing event coming up now!!😂😂
I'd say he's given her the ick big time, she seems mature and very independent

Reactions: 19
Why is he looking to put a buddy cup in Kerry LOL

What a plank just trying to stirring the pot, Conor Camel Toe Ryan has nothing going for him just trying to stay relevant in his sad little world hahaha

He would have Chris heading down to open it and then back up in few hours to close a different cock box

What cock box's are actually still open ? Where is he opening a new one now? Does he just close most of then and opens a new one to get some money for the open day until everyone loses interest again. just ends up doing no business 🤔 then buts another coffee machine in a chopped and calls it an empire....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he looking to put a buddy cup in Kerry LOL
duck me, the ones he had don't even open or have stock or staff as he fucks off on holidays on a whim. And now he's talking about opening one in Kerry. It's obviously a ruse to get Aoife in some way.

The man couldn't run a bath.

My own opinion is they are clearly a front. There is no way they are turning a profit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m still not convinced this business with him and Aoife isn’t an elaborate ruse to gain followers. He’s famous for it and has probably told her it’s the way to go to increase her following. Hope I’m wrong though
Fully agree here. They are both looking for more followers and think this is hilarious. If she’s in on his stupid games she can get in the bin too

Reactions: 8
duck me, the ones he had don't even open or have stock or staff as he fucks off on holidays on a whim. And now he's talking about opening one in Kerry. It's obviously a ruse to get Aoife in some way.

The man couldn't run a bath.

My own opinion is they are clearly a front. There is no way they are turning a profit.
Completely agree. There’s plenty of these horse boxes about, everyone was setting them up in lockdown just like him. Even the ones that were popular and original are slowing down. Nobody wants to buy coffee out of a box unless it’s someone local they know or it’s a last resort. Plenty of nice cafes and chains now, it’s all a front. He isn’t turning a profit in Dublin and he definitely wouldn’t in Kerry

Reactions: 10
Completely agree. There’s plenty of these horse boxes about, everyone was setting them up in lockdown just like him. Even the ones that were popular and original are slowing down. Nobody wants to buy coffee out of a box unless it’s someone local they know or it’s a last resort. Plenty of nice cafes and chains now, it’s all a front. He isn’t turning a profit in Dublin and he definitely wouldn’t in Kerry
It looks like a front to me for more nefarious activities if you catch my drift. Selling things other than coffee.

If it's selling coffee only, I don't see the point of them given how he runs the business.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.