Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #13 Continued warfare, from Purple Hearts to purple hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of top is she wearing? Her breasts look almost as bad as his teeth and hairline
The picture he had up on his stories was worse, I didn't get time to screenshot it before he deleted it. She probably made him take it down it was only up a few seconds.

Reactions: 3
Definitely back together had a pic up on his story and deleted it the head, she's just as bad for taking him back if they even were split up.
What a bleeping idiot she is for taking him back. I’ll have zero sympathy for her when he inevitably fucks her over

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely back together had a pic up on his story and deleted it the head, she's just as bad for taking him back if they even were split up.
Ah stop I honestly give up at this stage, a woman in her 30s with a 5 year old child seeing that fella after all he has done, she's as bad as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Shes in it for the bit of fame!!

To be anywhere noticed and known in Dublin!!

Imagine being from Kerry and wanting to be known as a Z listing celeb in Dublin😂

Ring the balloon company again conor ye specium of a thing!!

I just vomited forward thinking of the Xmas Post with the kid....🤢🤢

Reactions: 22
He has made an absolute mockery out of every single person who has suffered or is suffering with their mental health playing that card for a bit of sympathy. There isn’t a thing wrong with this fella only that he’s a complete & utter hole. What a vile human.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
There laughing at us.. I don’t know why yous get so worked up he doesn’t give a tit . It was obvious they’ll get back together. Ellie is just as bad

Reactions: 21

Imagine being from Kerry and wanting to be known as a Z listing celeb in Dublin😂

I don't think so she's already got her followers why would she need him back she had the sympathy card everyone thinking he fucked over she clearly has feelings for him and took him back poor girl, Ellie won't publicly have him back he's clinging on to his rebound

Reactions: 2
The straps of her top are fighting for their lives. She looks like they're near strangling her 🫣 baaaaad outfit choice. But then again she clearly has no taste if she's with that pencil dick 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
At this stage Aoife deserves all she gets. I said a while back she was probably complicit in this staged breakup and it looks like I may have been right. I’m mortified for her engaging in his stupid games whenever she is a mother and should have more priorities than using that waste of a human being to increase her own following. At least that’s what I can only assume she’s doing. If she actually likes him as a person then there is absolutely no hope for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37

100% the only reason she is hanging off that skank is to get noticed🤮She wants to grow her following & get noticed. Shes as fake as him the boobs & teeth🤮Hes disgusting who would want to have anything to do with him, he posted a picture of ellie drunk naked and covered it with 2 emojis and to make it worse saved it as a highlight! Hes a vile person. I would not want my child anywere near him

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.