Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Aoife is as clued in as some are making her out to be. She's clearly latching onto him because of his follower number but she should be thinking differently in her situation.

Ryan is a no hoper, he's only a boy in mindset. She needs a man. He's not building a stable career. She'll be the breadwinner for 2 kids in about 5 years and he will hate that.

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait to see Ellie’s hair I think she’s going a dark red colour👀

Reactions: 6
Conor a tad hungover today going on like a child where to eat his dinner🙄

Guarantee you they won't last the winter

Ellie liking that photo is the dumbest thing she could of done!!

Reactions: 11
Aoife has enough going on in her personal family life than to be messing around with this gangster. She is a very mature woman who really should know better

• Wow
Reactions: 5
His clothing today is something else, he's like bleeping Tommy from rugrats 😂 whys he uploading a pic pulling at his crotch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ah the poor thing is on the balcony saying one thing I hate is waiting!!!😂

Let the girl get ready you child!!

Already making plans for tomorrow just to sit on the balcony with a pizza and film 😂😂😂

Can do that at home ffs,suck up your hangover ye shouldn't of thought you where Rob lipsett and had a glass of wine 😂

Holiday/weeks away brings out peoples true colours...

No doubt she's having a good look at him and will pick up on red flags like been a little girl and wanting to stay in tomorrow night imagine saying that 2 min before dinner!!

🚩

Reactions: 7
Are the threads being separated now? Nearly time for a new one 🤔

Reactions: 5
I think Ellie liked the pic cause they’re on holidays and it would get them talking about her.

wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheatin on Aoife with Ellie in a few weeks. Ruin his relationship and then get rid of him, best revenge Ellie guurl!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.