Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he’s cheated on her , yet . You can tell by his stories last night he’s obsessed with her but It’s very obvious conor isn’t as happy as he’s making out to be and Ellie is actually coping a lot better more natural . This is a rebound relationship and all he feels is a high filling that void with Aoife . He’s absolutely punching 😂 but she’s not all that into him , I really hope not she’s very silly if she is. I can’t see what she sees in him at all I get shivers when I think of him 😂

Reactions: 3
Aiofe's lucky to have childcare available for these holidays. I can't see him parenting!

Reactions: 2
Ellie liking the photo of him and aoife?🫣
Noooooo!! Ellie why would you do this?? I know it’s killing you but Jesus Christ take the high road, talk to your friends stop looking for his attention by discussing him on the pod and liking these pictures!!! I beg you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What picture is it

Oh sorry see it now ha ha

God why did she like maybe she wasn’t meant to 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ellie liking the photo of him and aoife?🫣
Her lip filler is awful but she's gorgeous. Why is she going with him ? He's a feckin idiot. I walked by him a few weeks ago in northside, I'm 6 ft 1 he was at minimum 6 inches shorter than me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.