Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze πŸ’œπŸ€£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ellie liked the pic cause they’re on holidays and it would get them talking about her.

wouldn’t surprise me if he was cheatin on Aoife with Ellie in a few weeks. Ruin his relationship and then get rid of him, best revenge Ellie guurl!!
I'd love to see Conor get what's coming to him but not at the expense of another poor girl. If Ellie did that she'd be no better than him

Reactions: 18
I am mortified for Ellie likening that picture tho. YOUR 27 move the duck ON!!!!! She’s just as desperate as him I think

Reactions: 14
When is he gonna come out??
Jesus bleeping Christ πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like the gay little brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Imagine your fella in a jumpsuit 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 I think I might have to leave this thread the pictures of him are giving me the willies I can’t expose myself to much more of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thre
Jesus bleeping Christ πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ looks like the gay little brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Imagine your fella in a jumpsuit 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 I think I might have to leave this thread the pictures of him are giving me the willies I can’t expose myself to much more of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
a new ick unlocked 🀒🀒

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe any mother who has a responsible bone in her bone would get involved with this creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Iv come to these conclusions;
Conor is paying Aoife to be with him.
Ellie has receipts of a cross over between her and Aoife and is liking their pic to remind Conor she can end his new "relationship " with a simple screenshot sent Aoifes way

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Iv come to these conclusions;
Conor is paying Aoife to be with him.
Ellie has receipts of a cross over between her and Aoife and is liking their pic to remind Conor she can end his new "relationship " with a simple screenshot sent Aoifes way
But that’s pathetic even if she does. Like let him off she’s had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.