Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a scrote.

I'll never forget when he was at the Castleknock hotel with Ellie and he took a picture of her and said something like. "Away for the night giddy up".

Scumbag.

Reactions: 16
He's a scrote.

I'll never forget when he was at the Castleknock hotel with Ellie and he took a picture of her and said something like. "Away for the night giddy up".

Scumbag.
Exactly. And he posted pics of her bra/knickers on his floor before. It’s funny between couples but not to share publicly ffs. I can only imagine the vile stuff he sends on lads group chats about his birds. Surprised ellie and Aoife have let him away with it.

Reactions: 10
He's a scrote.

Scumbag.
He said something about climbing on like a saddle or something. Fowl behaviour

Reactions: 7
To be honest I think he posts such comments because he's so insecure about what people are thinking.

The bloke is definitely in the fooking closet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or does he look really bad ? Like unhealthy , he looks like he needs a week in rehab not torremelinos 😂

B03F0C7A-4778-49D8-A646-565A41CF58B0.png

ellie 🙈 of all hair styles 🙈 is anyone thinking what I’m thinking 😂

She looks like a bleeping drag queen the state of her 😂😂😂
I think if I was her I’d change it up completely and it’s like she’s trying to impress conor by being similar to Aoife 🙈😂 she would’ve looked amazing going red or dark with a fringe 😍🔥 thats how you do a breakup 😂

Reactions: 18
I think if I was her I’d change it up completely and it’s like she’s trying to impress conor by being similar to Aoife 🙈😂 she would’ve looked amazing going red or dark with a fringe 😍🔥 thats how you do a breakup 😂
She would look so much better dark hair, tone down the makeup and wear clothes for her body…

Reactions: 15
I agree boring blonde we've seen it all before.. come on Ellie.. get it girl take a risk and do something bold you dont need to impress that g imp anymore.

His holiday with aoife is just giving me 6th year maga vibes. He has the attention span of a 16 year old, there's such a massive difference in their maturity levels its gas. Something so off about these pair, him slagging her accent on the balcony honestly. From what we can see doesn't seem to be any long term goals here just sex and clout. So embarrassing. I agree she definitely knows the suss and is using him for her own reasons but Jesus he's a gluten for punishment. I mean this from the depth of my soul I hope she breaks his heart.

Reactions: 21
Omg his stories and the captions he puts up about aoife like hes so creepy 🤮🤮 all he cares about is looks and sex

Is it just me or does he look really bad ? Like unhealthy , he looks like he needs a week in rehab not torremelinos 😂

View attachment 1602589
ellie 🙈 of all hair styles 🙈 is anyone thinking what I’m thinking 😂
I seriously hope that’s a skort and her arse isn’t hanging out the back but knowing Ellen it probably isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to dress for her age ffs.

Reactions: 9
I seriously hope that’s a skort and her arse isn’t hanging out the back but knowing Ellen it probably isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️ She needs to dress for her age ffs.
Its a skort but you can still see the bottom of her arse cheeks in it 🙈

• Sick
Connor has a Mangina!!!!😂 🤣

He looks like kermit the frog 🐸😆 😂
Connor getting ready for Aoife to Peg him
Connor and Aoife reading tattle
No like you nailed this 🤣🤣🤣 his little chicken legs and inturned feet. She would look sooooo much better on any other lads arm. The amount of hot lads that could compliment this girls looks and she has a dweeb. How embarrassing all his comments say punching 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's when you know its game over. Its mad if he was even the slightest a nice guy i would genuinely love to see this work but its bleeping comedy gold... yup ellie

Nathan Adams who was Ellie’s manager commented on aoifes post that Conor is punching ? What a prick does he have no loyalty to Ellie like

Reactions: 9
And wear the right size. I don’t know why they all have to wear everything super tight. Don’t get it….

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.