Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks like a bag, it’s the right size and looks like it has the line of the press seal bit at the front 😱

Reactions: 7
Yeah that’s what I thought too 😂 and like why would it be on the floor and then them post it “on purpose” maybe if it was on a table or something.
Even if it was who cares half of Dublin does it will never understand why people are so shocked 😂

Reactions: 4
There is no denying that looks legit. It is definitely a baggy. Could have fallen out of his pocket. Doesn’t have to left on a table 😂😂 could have been from a previous night the last time he wore those trousers, he wore those trousers. Etc etc. I wouldn’t be assuming with him it is innocent. He is always chewing his jaw

Reactions: 1
Even if it was who cares half of Dublin does it will never understand why people are so shocked 😂
I can only speak for myself but I’m 1000% not shocked that he would take it, it would be the fact it’s extremely obviously sitting on the floor for everyone to see.. I don’t take coke but I’d rather not share to over 100K people if I did.

Reactions: 13
Also think he has taken down some of his Ellie highlights? There’s still New York & ‘Ellie’ but I’m pretty sure he had one called ‘her’ or something like that?
Yeah, he had one called 'my love' and one called 'my fun' and they're both gone. I'm disgusted at myself that I know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice in ALL of the pics of conor and aoife there is zero affection to eachother like barely even touching off eachother they look like friends 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice in ALL of the pics of conor and aoife there is zero affection to eachother like barely even touching off eachother they look like friends 🙈🙈
I've said it before but I'll say it again he looks like a little boy beside her, she looks much more mature and he's like her little brother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just seen Charlene story saying they both had a meltdown recording this week podcast saying Ellie was crying then she started , I hope it's not over conor again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Ellen are u thick???? Like he will clearly hearof this and ur OK with a plank (with a new gf), to use this as an ego boost????
🤡

5k towards charity after the last event....

Must off pulled in at least 20k in that event
Does this idiot Ben Williams have a thread??? Or is he alright?

Reactions: 3
Omg Ellen are u thick???? Like he will clearly hearof this and ur OK with a plank (with a new gf), to use this as an ego boost????
🤡

Does this idiot Ben Williams have a thread??? Or is he alright?
Think ben will be a bigger wanker then turkey legs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Ben chap thinking he's a big time tiktok merchant calling out Ed Matthews for the boxing event in December

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.