Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But I bet ya his Ma still thinks there's nothing like her son 😍, despite Caoimhe telling her some truths. I genuinely don't know 1 person who thinks this fella is alright. No bloke or girl I work with who is from his area has a positive opinion on him

Never in a million years would he look attractive. Especially in that hat
What did Caoimhe say to his Ma?

Reactions: 1
Have to say I’m glad it went well for them, might be the lift Ellie needs to move on and ignore the dirt bird. That’s the most animated I’ve seen her in a long time.

Reactions: 20
What kind of moron is he posting a blurred out private conversation with his Purple Heart and the nee girl telling him she got him Rice Krispie squares . How is this influencing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What kind of moron is he posting a blurred out private conversation with his Purple Heart and the nee girl telling him she got him Rice Krispie squares . How is this influencing
My husband messaged me earlier saying he will grab us some Thai on the way home from work for dinner tonight. I'm all but FUMING I'm not on Instagram to screenshot the text & put it as my story
#BoyDidGood #My🌎 #Spoilt

• Haha
Reactions: 22
100% doing it cause Ellie’s doing the live shows and he has nothing happening and just doesn’t want her to think she’s winning!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sobbing at them trying to walk in the high heels🤣🤣
Charleen seems to have a dupe hair of those €1000 heels she’s got in 2 colours what’s the point like

Are they going to be posting these live shows at all for everyone to see?

Reactions: 2
Also Conor’s a bleeping eejit with a micro dick and small man syndrome it’s actually getting boring even giving him the time of day anymore lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie looks fantastic tonight, her hair and makeup is stunning - she looks very happy!
Charleen too but I must say I loved her short bob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie looks fantastic tonight, her hair and makeup is stunning - she looks very happy!
Charleen too but I must say I loved her short bob
I agree. They both look great. Delighted things are going well for the girls onward and upward and away from toxic turkey legs. Leave him to eat his Rice Krispie squares with his ma ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋🏼
The live shows are just sending me over the edge I can’t believe people are paying for this and the two girls think they’re actually doing a good job. I saw a tiktok from last night of them singing b*witched and the audience singing along at first but it goes on far too long and everyone looks like they’re standing around awkwardly waiting for it to end. At one point Charleen hands her mic over to do the Irish dancing bit but it’s the wrong part of the song 🙈 It’s under the username nataliecarthy on tiktok but search with caution please it gave me the biggest ick of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The live shows are just sending me over the edge I can’t believe people are paying for this and the two girls think they’re actually doing a good job. I saw a tiktok from last night of them singing b*witched and the audience singing along at first but it goes on far too long and everyone looks like they’re standing around awkwardly waiting for it to end. At one point Charleen hands her mic over to do the Irish dancing bit but it’s the wrong part of the song 🙈 It’s under the username nataliecarthy on tiktok but search with caution please it gave me the biggest ick of my life.
Hi Conor 👋

Reactions: 2
Oh please 😂 Don’t get me started on that waste of skin. Currently promoting teeth whitening on his tiktok but has misspelt the name of the company in the bio link meaning he can’t profit from it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Your man jack is texting on his phone halfway through the song 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ellie is just aimlessly wandering around the stage like she lost her friends drunk on a night out

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just saw that clip too and all I could think was the two of them were fit to pop out of they’re teeny tiny dresses!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.