Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Caoimhe explain why she went along with conor pretending he was with her, reposting his stories after calling him out in comments for cheating on her sister?

Reactions: 8
See Caoimhe is a dangle Berry, clinging on to any arse she benefits from. So yeah I'd say she was all for the "rumour with Conor" because she got free grub etc from his association

But then pre New York findings happened, which meant Caoimhe had to take Ellies side. But I believe had he not been caught again and Ellie chose to stay despite more cheating, Caoimhe would still be happy to tag along his insta"fame"

Reactions: 22
See Caoimhe is a dangle Berry, clinging on to any arse she benefits from. So yeah I'd say she was all for the "rumour with Conor" because she got free grub etc from his association

But then pre New York findings happened, which meant Caoimhe had to take Ellies side. But I believe had he not been caught again and Ellie chose to stay despite more cheating, Caoimhe would still be happy to tag along his insta"fame"
Nail on the head, she said he was a head on the podcast but only a few months ago she was having the banter with him 😂

Reactions: 16
And likewise at Christmas under his bouquet post, she declared how he cheated on Ellie for years! Then decides to be all friendly with him for the sake of the insta rumour mill. Dose

Reactions: 16
So ellie has a live show tomorrow most likely up in front of loads of lunatics for the first time

And....what does conor do the night before

Post a picture of himself on stage with a microphone from pxoy May 3rd...

He's a child that is so wrapped up in narrccist ways he thinks people can't see it...

Imagine he went to the thing wouldn't put it past it the freak,(watch tomorrow he be like ehh thinking of doing another boxing event or food live show something with LIVE in it)😅😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Underwriters don't look at it that way. You could have 200k in the bank and still not get a mortgage if you wanted one.

They look at the overall risk profile, ability to save steadily and consistently etc. Couldn't see CR meet some of the basic criteria. Whatever he does now isn't a 30 year career.
I know what they look for I've been through the process in the last two years finally got a house. My point was two of them together would have been well able to get a house compared to either on their own

Reactions: 4
Jaysus I feel sorry for your one charleen will be carrying ellie all night with this show if you watch this clip she doesn't even say a word,just makes some sort of noise to agree...

Have a few drinks before would be my advice ellie, far too dull sober!!
😂😂😂😂 aw its gonna be a shitshow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How did they get a live show from a podcast? I'm guessing it will be full of teenagers at it! I can't see who would actually pay for tickets to it

Reactions: 5
Jaysus I feel sorry for your one charleen will be carrying ellie all night with this show if you watch this clip she doesn't even say a word,just makes some sort of noise to agree...

Have a few drinks before would be my advice ellie, far too dull sober!!
Charleen always looks like such a knacker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.