Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The producer of their podcast needs a serious talking to. Why after so many episodes are they stillllllll explaining their segments (which are self explanatory anyway) so wait and I tell ya is, German word of the week is, sip or skip issss, does my TITS in. Also describing it as a safe space makes me wanna vomit

Reactions: 23
That photo Aoife posted today in her bikini my god she is way better than shrimp dick. I’d love to know what she see’s in him other then followers 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
That photo Aoife posted today in her bikini my god she is way better than shrimp dick. I’d love to know what she see’s in him other then followers 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
but no amount of followers could be worth having to have sex with him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Noticed the Buddy Cup name has changed to ‘Conor Ryan’ finally is this the end to the horse box empire?? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
C6758992-1526-4416-A6C8-66683F1BC35D.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Does he ever get sick of making a bleeping eejit of himself 🤦🤦
So unprofessional. The buddy cup changes to the Buddy Co. I see where's he's going with this. Trying to be the next Gym + Coffee type brand.

He won't have the financial clout, discipline or nous whatsoever to get it launched. Ali express won't cut it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie told a story on the latest pod episode about how conors sext to other girls were sent to her on Snapchat. She was in liffey valley with her mam and sister when someone sent his sext pics to her, she knew it was him because his hat was in the photo and he took them from her bed....... She says she took him back a day later.....
How can Aoife be with him knowing he treated another girl like this?? If I was seeing a lad and knew he openly cheated on his ex multiple times and treated her like tit I wouldnt be with him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How can Aoife be with him knowing he treated another girl like this?? If I was seeing a lad and knew he openly cheated on his ex multiple times and treated her like tit I wouldnt be with him
She’s not stupid… she will never settle with Conor he’s too immature… I’d say she wants to build her following so she can become an ‘influencer’ and bring in more money for herself and her son, well I seriously hope that’s what she’s up to and doesn’t actually have feelings for him 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
every time I look at him all I see is a young fella after making his confirmation… what can a woman see in him I’ll never understand. He is a man child. In all aspects not just physically mentally and emotionally too. -shudder-

Reactions: 14
Some girls just don’t care. They will ride anyone for ‘clout’

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Noticed the Buddy Cup name has changed to ‘Conor Ryan’ finally is this the end to the horse box empire?? 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
View attachment 1579724
I’d say both it and the one in bray will be closed by Halloween. Parents aren’t going to be forking out for cups of his rancid shite everyday. I’d say the chopped ones will be gone once the contract he signed with Brian Bruce lee has expired.

There has been no mention of the merch or the hoodies in a while so I suspect the whole gym and coffee rip off as mentioned above was planned but never materialised.

Reactions: 7
He definitely photo shops to widen his torso cos if you look at him in clothes he’s not that wide

Reactions: 7
OK, just a question, but the recent gym photos he posted have mtk boxing bags in the background, now there is a different company tagged baileys gym or something? Is this still in some way connected to the original mtk gyms which were ran and funded by Daniel kinahan. I mean it's fairly common knowledge who ran them, and if they are why would he want to be seen promoting such a place after all this info has been released

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.