Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love to see her just move on like him, stop playing all these songs to TikToks and videos that are messages to him but trying to say their not! He’s gone girl, hopefully for good !

Reactions: 16
He’s some disgusting prick what he is doing to Ellie. Rubbing it in her face. Like her or loathe her no girl deserves that heartache. This Purple Heart must be some private thing between him and aoife. I feel sorry for aoife cause she’s been used as bait to wind up Ellie but I feel sorry for Ellie too. The man child is a prick!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s some disgusting prick what he is doing to Ellie. Rubbing it in her face. Like her or loathe her no girl deserves that heartache. This Purple Heart must be some private thing between him and aoife. I feel sorry for aoife cause she’s been used as bait to wind up Ellie but I feel sorry for Ellie too. The man child is a prick!!
He’s single LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s single LOL
Fair enough he is but he’s 100% trying to rub it in Ellie’s face bc she left him for good this time and pied him off in new york, there’s no way this new girl and Conor have a strong relationship like he’s trying to show like he’s been on and off with Ellie for 6 yrs he’s purely trying to make her jealous

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Fair enough he is but he’s 100% trying to rub it in Ellie’s face bc she left him for good this time and pied him off in new york, there’s no way this new girl and Conor have a strong relationship like he’s trying to show like he’s been on and off with Ellie for 6 yrs he’s purely trying to make her jealous
It’s honestly probably the best thing for her. Sure she said she was texting him recently. She really needs to move on and stop wasting time on him she’s nearly 27.

Reactions: 7
The last photo she put up of herself in this outfit, Jesus! They do not suit her at all. I think her body shape is too wide for them and they’re too far apart? I don’t know they just look odd here.
They look horrendous!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s honestly probably the best thing for her. Sure she said she was texting him recently. She really needs to move on and stop wasting time on him she’s nearly 27.
I was going to say the same thing. If anything it'll be the final nail in the coffin and she'll see there's no going back. Up until he started posting pictures of Aoife I think Ellie would have gone back to him (saying as much on the podcast by saying she wanted to text him) but him making a public enough statement of moving on, hopefully Ellie moves on too. She deserves to be treated better.

The lips 🤣
What’s that chain on his neck, is it the letter A
Did he delete already?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was going to say the same thing. If anything it'll be the final nail in the coffin and she'll see there's no going back. Up until he started posting pictures of Aoife I think Ellie would have gone back to him (saying as much on the podcast by saying she wanted to text him) but him making a public enough statement of moving on, hopefully Ellie moves on too. She deserves to be treated better.

Did he delete already?
What’s her @?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.